Homewood Health

Homewood Health Employee Reviews for Receptionist

for someone who is older would be a perfect fit. Professional workplace, Located in the heart of downtown toronto and building is well kept with security.
While I worked there, I was hired as a front desk receptionist, but the contract indicated that "other tasks might be required." It turned out that this was their sneaky way of allowing themselves to assign you tasks in half a dozen different departments. By the end, on top of my initial position as front desk receptionist, I also became a Crisis Management administrator and a Provincial administrator. When I indicated that the workload was too much (I would have needed a 60 hour work week to do everything!), I was told I had bad time management. So, to help me... they made me take a one-hour counselling session to help me manage my time... Right! Because when there's already not enough hours in the day, let's take some more away to sit and talk about how to be efficient! The funny thing is, I was placed through an agency, worked there for 3 months before applying to be an official Homewood employee and was there an additional 8 months before being terminated. I had GREAT feedback from all my immediate coworkers (within the office. The main headquarters are in Ontario.) Home office didn't seem to notice that my work became poor once they began dumping more and more on me. Overall, I wasn't impressed with management and felt that, for a company who's all about mental health, the don't give a shine-o-la about their employees' mental well-being. I wouldn't recommend! Hypocrites.