Homewood Health

Homewood Health Employee Reviews for Cook

Found 1 review matching the search
I was hired the Chef made great claims that he had menus, recipes, and that the kitchen was well run. My first day I could see none of this was true. Even after the center has been opened for a year the kitchen every day was kayos, different times while following the Chefs orders to use rotten ingredients or products that were not Food safe part of his efforts to be IN charge and IN control. Loud angry child like out bursts when small problems arose, kicking carts, slamming down pots and pans ,throwing things around ,cursing and swearing, If someone appeared tired as they were working the Chef made comments about them drinking too much because they are Aboriginal Natives ( racist comments) , ( this worker is a single mom, three kids, one grandchild she is raising, and she is busy in the community and tries to run a small home based business). I my opinion the person that chose the Chef for this facility either did not have any suitable applicants and took what was offered or did a very poor job interviewing the Chef.
Pros
You can always find a better job
Cons
lies, lies, lies.