Homewood Health
Homewood Health Employee Review

Terrible.

14 May 2019
I would never recommend anyone working at homewood health. They are a mental health facility who could care less about the actual mental health of employees. Workplace bullying was prevalent and management could care less about helping employees, also some management was clearly not trained for their jobs and others suffered because of it. The patients aren’t considered anything but a number and the company as a whole is only looking for profits. I would nightly recommend anyone looking for a nursing, housekeeping, intake or any other job stay far away from this place.
1.0Job security/advancement
Pros
Nothing.
Cons
Everything.
31 January 2021
Same role
Housekeeper (Current Employee) - Housekeeping
Great place to work, pay is great compared to a lot of other places. Co-workers and supervisors are very co-operative and there is good communication. Management however is very absent. When you bring forward an issue, they do nothing about it. This has not affected my job very much but it could negatively impact others.
Pros
Pay, shift availability, work environment
Cons
Absent management
19 January 2021
Same roleSame location
Housekeeper (Current Employee) - Guelph, ON
As a housekeeper at the Homewood my days are always interesting. To work in housekeeping, you need to have energy and an eye for detail. Fast paced but also rewarding.
Pros
Great co-workers
Cons
Running short staffed
17 March 2021
Same location
Data Analyst (Current Employee) - Guelph, ON
I joined in April 2020, just at the onset of the pandemic. I've been working from home since my first day. I love working for this company and I would recommend this to anyone. My manager is supportive and I'm lucky to have a wonderful team.
Pros
work from home, saves fuel and time
Cons
nothing