HomeSense Employee Review

Busy but exciting
Store Associate (Former Employee) –  Mississauga,ONT13 October 2013
A typical day at work would include being at work at 7 in the morning and unloading a truck and putting the merchandise on the sales floor. What I learned was the ways on how to properly unload a truck. My management was very helpful. My co-workers were well trained. The hardest part of the job was heavy lifting. The most enjoyable part of the job was unloading a truck.
Pros
Cons
seasonal job

Other HomeSense Employee Reviews

Decent place to work
Sales Associate & Cashier (Current Employee) –  Vaughan, ON8 April 2018
A decent place to work. Usually provides good hours. Having to deal with many mangers and supervisors leads to conflict and miscommunication often. TJX does not offer big raises to employees over the years, and bonus cheques are not big. With the right coworkers the work atmosphere can be fun and energetic because of its diversity and face past. But like many work places, when you mix the wrong personalities together it can be a mess, and an unorganized and unproductive environment. Customers tend to be on the more difficult side, and treat the store disrespectfully and have high expectations of employees and service. Overall, a good company with good values, but you could definitely find an easier and more stress free job, with the same pay.
Pros
holiday & summer parties, bonus cheque
Cons
long hours, stressful environment
the place to work.
Manager merchandise TJX Canada (Former Employee) –  Sudbury, ON17 March 2018
I had almost 8 years with the company and enjoyed every day and more... I miss my people and my customers every day. If I had a wish I would love to be back .
Pros
the best company to work for. homesense was my passion and more
Cons
no cons