HomeLife Landmark Realty Inc., Brokerage

HomeLife Landmark Realty Inc., Brokerage Job security & advancement reviews

Clear
3.4Job security & advancement

good job for new comer to learn

As a new comer, this job helps me to improve my communication skills, and know how to deal with different people or situations. Also it helps me to get more information about Toronto.

I’ve been working with this company since 2011. It’s a very friendly and accommodating company to work with. I’m very grateful and thankful working for this company. The boss and staff are very friendly and pressure less people to work with. They all have lots of experience and are professional. You always have help and support when needed.

Pros

Nice people and flexible time

Very stressful company

They expected you to learn everything and become a pro in three days, with the overloaded work and definitely not paying you enough. People are inpatient if you ask them questions or help. My advice is please do not work for this company you will regret it immediately.

Pros

Cons

Stressful work, people are not supportive

If you like job security but repetition, low pay, overwork and poor work culture

No job growth and work is repetitive - what you see from day 1 is what you get. It's good for part-time students looking for more than minimum and flexible hours. But what you earn doesn't help you buy a house (ironic). The work culture is bad because nobody trusts the other departments. If you're eager to work here, bring positivity.

Pros

Job security, flexible hours

Cons

Repetitive work, no job growth

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HomeLife Landmark Realty Inc., Brokerage. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4Job security/advancement