HomeLife Landmark Realty Inc., Brokerage

HomeLife Landmark Realty Inc., Brokerage Employee Reviews

Homelife landmark realty inc.

The Financial Crimes and Fraud Management Group (FC&FMG) is an enterprise-level body that strives to protect TD Bank Group customers, shareholders and employees from financial crimes and fraud. Aligned with TD strategy and risk appetite, FC&FMG develops and evolves enterprise policies, advanced analytics capabilities and operational processes to improve governance, oversight, and collaboration between fraud management and other control functions within the Bank

productive and creative work

It is very productive and creative position I am doing now in this company. I am always encouraged by my manager and team members when we work on the projects. And it gives me an access to learn more professional knowledge and practice quickly. We always create the interesting ideas and help each other to finish that efficiently and effectively, and achieve the goals together.

Pros

working environment, creative thinking, personal encouragement

Productive and friendly workplace

Busy business with fast-paced working environment, multi-tasking is the key skill to work at this brokerage. Not difficulty to learn how to work there, but easy to get lost if you cannot work multi-tasking. Every day is repeating what you did yesterday, but you could learn a lot knowledge in real estate.

Pros

Free lunch, red pocket, flexible shift

Cons

busy Monday

Teamwork and friendly working environment

Teamwork, Positive and friendly working environment. Fast pace but with great satisfactions.Need some creativity and good for self achievement.Great learning experience.

I’ve been working with this company since 2011. It’s a very friendly and accommodating company to work with. I’m very grateful and thankful working for this company. The boss and staff are very friendly and pressure less people to work with. They all have lots of experience and are professional. You always have help and support when needed.

Pros

Nice people and flexible time

Administration work

Deal administration needs employees to pay attention to details and differentiate traits of different cases and the solutions to them. Keeping good communication with colleagues will help on building these deals as every one work together to move deal processing along cannot happen without good interpersonal relationships within the office

Pros

Building multi-tasking skills

Cons

Need to pick up solutions to cases quickly

successful in administration

Administration work needs to pay attention to details and needs to differentiate for different types of cases. Keeping good communication with colleagues is important for the coherent work efficiency.

Pros

Treats on holidays

Cons

Many cars need to work on

Nice Collogues but with Poor Management and the worst managers ever.

The managers expected you to learn everything in three days and they do not support you at all. They would rather blame you for doing the wrong with bad abusive words instead of helping you. Co-workers are nice, but interdepartmental connections are the worst that no one knows how to work on a group project together.

Very stressful company

They expected you to learn everything and become a pro in three days, with the overloaded work and definitely not paying you enough. People are inpatient if you ask them questions or help. My advice is please do not work for this company you will regret it immediately.

Pros

Cons

Stressful work, people are not supportive

If you like job security but repetition, low pay, overwork and poor work culture

No job growth and work is repetitive - what you see from day 1 is what you get. It's good for part-time students looking for more than minimum and flexible hours. But what you earn doesn't help you buy a house (ironic). The work culture is bad because nobody trusts the other departments. If you're eager to work here, bring positivity.

Pros

Job security, flexible hours

Cons

Repetitive work, no job growth

Jobs at HomeLife Landmark Realty Inc., Brokerage

See more jobs

Bad management

Unfair management. CEO does not try to get to know you. No place to grow and even if you do want to, there is no one really supporting you. Job duties are very repetitive.

good job for new comer to learn

As a new comer, this job helps me to improve my communication skills, and know how to deal with different people or situations. Also it helps me to get more information about Toronto.

Poor Office Morale and stressful office environments

Very busy real estate office, if you like challenge and working every mins, this is the place. Poor management, employee turnover rate very high, lack of training for work.

Pros

Free food and snack from agents

very hectic place

This is a self employed business. As a new sales agent, management as well as peers are very supportive. Hours are very flexible which allow me to spend more time with my children

Productive and efficient working environment

Working as a call centre representative in HomeLife Landmark helped me developed strong communication skills with diverse clients including real estate agents, developer and others especially they have vary backgrounds and cultures.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HomeLife Landmark Realty Inc., Brokerage. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4Job security/advancement