Home Water Employee Reviews

Great job !
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON16 April 2018
Great work environment , great pay , everyone works as a team , management is very nice , and positive , easy to talk to , great atmosphere .Good balance between your work life and personal life .
Recognition of your achievements .Quick on benefits , Very good benefits .
Pros
Great pay, team environment, flexible hours .
Fun, high energy
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  North York, ON12 April 2018
Just wanted to say I completely love, my new job. Working for other companies made me feel restricted, challenged by opportunity as well as growth. I’ve been at this job for a short time however the team has made me feel so welcomed I didn’t feel like I was starting all over again but apart of a very diverse group, who had no problem teaching me the ropes. Everyone is super positive and nice. A lot of surrounding talent, but very modest. Even the big bosses are completely down to earth, no pressure! Instead opportunity to actually learn, with so many different office’s all over this company is growing fast. Also birthday cake my first week in.
Pros
I love the free pomegranate green tea, and ping pong table
Was Kidnapped
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  North York, ON25 March 2018
-they lied about training times and location.
-took us out of the city without ever telling us where we were going
-was never told what time training was done. When I asked they said 9pm (we started at like 9 am)...
-the place we were driven to was near 2 hours (in good traffic) from the city

I was afraid for my life
Pros
None. They should be arrested
Cons
Everything.
Productive workplace with great growth opportunities
registration agent (Current Employee) –  Etobicoke, ON22 March 2018
The best entry level job with a lot of room for growth and career advancement. If you enjoy talking with people, this is the right place for you. Its a team environment that feels like family once you get to know everyone.
Pros
Financial Independence, Motivation by team members and constant training.
Cons
Nothing.
Fake Reviews
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, ON2 March 2018
All five star reviews of this company are definitely fake. What the ad doesn't tell you is that you are payed on commission, ie if you make no sales you get nothing. They use these cheap/manipulative ads to take advantage of people. The job is aggressively selling cheap items to people who don't know better. ie the elderly, disabled. If you have no conscience and don't like money then you'd be perfect to work here.
Pros
Cons
immoral
Professional and progressive work environment and has a ping pong table for when things get stressful
Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON22 February 2018
A well compensated job environment compared to other companies. They certainly appreciate your work and show you that they care by offering an above the average wage and incentives compared to other companies. This is a growing company so there is a lot of room for growth as various positions are made available.
Pros
Paid breaks and lunch hours.
Cons
None at the moment
Fun work place
Accounts Receivable (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON22 February 2018
A hard working team dedicated to providing excellent customer service. Management is fully dedicated to being helpful and knowledgeable. Plenty of opportunities to learn and grow in the company.
Pros
Ping Pong, free coffee and an amazing team
Scam
Site assessor/ sales (Former Employee) –  North York, ON11 December 2017
Do not work here. Do not answer the door. Do not let them in. So not let them sell you. This company scams all who engage. Employees and door openers.
Cons
Worst experience with this company
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Etobicoke, ON18 November 2017
Door to door sales, which isn't mentioned until the few days you start, you make no profit unless you make a sale and if you don't make a sale you get put down. If you decide that it's not the job for you the management is rude and basically tells you that you are a waste of time, aren't worth it and even if you have other priorities you are just "making excuses" as to why you aren't good at this job. Also the people who are team leads and the manager don't actually care about what they are selling they just want a sale. So when you ask questions about what it is your actually trying to get customers to sign up for they don't go into details and turn the question around to how you'll be able to get into houses.
If you are a sales person and great at sales then sure you'll do good and get paid for it, but if your unsure or know you don't like selling things that you don't have an idea about then don't
Cons
Long hours, not a positive work place, no knowledge about what your actually selling
Great opportunity i am glad i have it.
Surveyor (Current Employee) –  Kitchener-Waterloo, ON30 October 2017
The company is growing extremely fast and has amazing opportunity's for everyone.

The people here are awesome and treat you like family.

The hours are long but it doesn't feel like it's long sometimes I wish it was longer haha

A good work ethic will get you far in life and especially this job.

I love this job more than anything right now the people treat each other like family we motivate each other we help each other and the money you make is what you make it.

Apply only if you are a Lion no sheep please!
Pros
Good pay, nice people, fun work
Cons
No free coffee
Awesome team and a fun job
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, ON30 October 2017
Great atmoshere! I've worked here for 3 months as a summer job and the amount of money we can make is unlimited! Everyone's motivated no negative energy at the office!
Best job and opportunity ever
Site asessor (Current Employee) –  Kitchener, ON30 October 2017
I love working for this company!!!! The office is just like a family everyday day is a good day with lots of energy. I've never worked anywhere better!! You come in every morning and get highfives and good mornings from everyone!!
Uplifting, fantastic, professional work environment!
Site assessment (Current Employee) –  Waterloo, ON30 October 2017
As a current member of the Home Water Team, it's easy to walk into this office and feel an immediate sense of opportunity

Home Water says it in its name; its a Home

Genuine and productive work environment you will never have to question your limits because there is none, your opportunity for growth is limitless
Pros
Business trips, bonuses, supportive team
amazing
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Kitchener, ON30 October 2017
it's a great place to work at , amazing people, awesome team work, everyone is very friendly, management is very organized
the most enjoyable part about this job is that i can make as much money as i want every week. this is the job where i was rewarded to my hard work.
Cons
Productive and fun workplace.
Direct Sales (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON11 October 2017
Home Water is a phenomenal company to work for, the managerial staff there are amazing mentors, they drive results through intense training and positive energy. Unfortunately things have changed and depreciation is a problem.
Pros
Free coffee.
Cons
Long hours.
Scam, not waged base, door to door sales
Home water site assessor (Former Employee) –  Toronto29 September 2017
Was told they were hiring site assessors, but in truth they trick you to go in for a door-to-door job. You are guaranteed nothing (can earn 0 dollars a day). Hiring manager seems very dishonest, not being transparent about what their employees really make. The wage posted is a straight up lie. Wasted gas money and time... 100% sure the 5 star reviews are fake
Home Water
Outside Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Etobicoke, ON8 September 2017
Amazing product
Making new friends
Occasional after work activities
Flexible schedule
Full time hours
Pros
Product, pay, environment, people, bonuses, development
Cons
nothing i can think off right now
i love working for this company
I have been here for less than a year and I have learned so much, I have improved my communication skills and work ethic and learned the value of coaching and applying what I am taught.
This place does not reward laziness, you have to own your results and you only get rewarded for hard work but if you work hard you will always be recognized and the financial rewards are endless.
Many people around me have gotten promoted and moved up the ladder and now I have something to aim for too.
The team works well together and everyone helps one another which makes it a great environment to be in. Everyone celebrates each other's successes and there is no negativity.
Plus, the product is great and you work towards a good cause.
Pros
Everything... pay, development, product, team work, its all very good!
Cons
this is not the place for lazy people
very fun office
Outside Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Etobicoke, ON7 September 2017
a good place to work

good pay

good location

good people working in the office because they really care about you

fun environment

people take the job seriously but we make a lot of jokes when we work just to have more fun
Pros
good place to work
Cons
nothing. i love working for this company
Great company
Site Assessor (Current Employee) –  Etobicoke, ON6 September 2017
-Fun place to work
-Lots of team work
-You learn a lot of skills.
-Opportunity to grow in the business
-Positive work environment
-Everyone gets along
Pros
You can make as much as you want

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Home Water. Our community is ready to answer.