Home Service Solutions

Home Service Solutions Employee Reviews

If you are looking to better yourself and grow as a person this is the place to work

Ive been working at this company for 2 years now and i can honestly say i couldn’t be happier than working here, from the fun and dynamic morning meetings to the beer and wing nights after work with the team, i really feel like this company treats me like family. I also love the opportunity we get to travel as well as grow within a newer company with plans to expand, which leaves lots of room to grow a lucrative career for anyone planning to join the team !Whether you are looking for a labouring job or sales job home service solutions has many amazing opportunities to share !

Pros

You work for yourself

~Dont be lied to~ job is $14 an hour

Dont listen to the confusing talk about wages, just ask what the wage is to learn you will be making $14 an hour. Don't waste your time going to the interview. Your welcome.

Pros

Weather Sensitive

Cons

$14 an hour

Productive and fun workplace

A typical day at work would be waking up around 8 a.m. and getting yourself to the meetup point with your team. Your day would consist of fast-paced, intelligent conversations with customers about their house needs.

Cons

Fun workplace

Very time consuming, need great energy to carryout through the day. A typical day at work is scouting areas, converting customers, estimate workload and get paid.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Home Service Solutions?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Home Service Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8Job security/advancement