Home Painters Toronto

Home Painters Toronto Employee Reviews

Graphics Designer/Photo Editor

I'm a graphics designer here, and I have no complain, they are all good and caring, salary is good. No pressure if you're not slacking, they are helping anyone become a better person.

Pros

Flexible hours

Fast paced and hard working environment

One of the hardest places I've ever worked but the rewards and growth are immense. The weekly meetings are very encouraging and holds everyone accountable so there is no where to hide. Only join this company if you are serious about learning, growing, and advancing your career. If you are just looking for a job for just a pay check and don't want to grow, challenge yourself and be held accountable, then this company is not for you. On the other hand, if you are 100% committed, hard working, want to grow, and be rewarded for your merits, then I can't think of a better place to work.

Pros

accountability, pay, rewards, growth, bonuses

Cons

long hours, stressful, non stop conflict management

Challenging and collaborative environment

Very fast-paced environment, small business so many things going on at the same time, must be a team player to be successful, overall it's very rewarding to see the results on homeowners' homes and also what we can achieve as a team for the company.

Pros

Collaboration and fast-paced

Cons

Long-hours

Productive and best work place

I finally find the best place to work. I learned and grew a lot in here. It wasn't an easy job at first, but then as time goes by i realized how much learning I gained and i am thankful for this company.

Competitive, personal growth

The working environment is quite stressful since i am dealing with different kind of scenarios. However, this gave me knowledge to use in my future life. Now that i have encountered the toughest part, everything is going smooth as i am more knowledgeable and stronger. Thank you home painters for keeping me!

Great Working Culture and Environment

Home Painters Toronto helps an individual to grow.Normal day is full of challenges and new tasks.Learn here how to work in a group/team.Management is very supportive.The hardest part of a job is fast-paced workplace.The most enjoyable part is working towards achieving common goals.

Team work and collaboration is reigning in this company.

Home painters are a great place to work if you are seeking a hard-working fast phase environment. it is not easy and the industry, in general, is very demanding. but in the end, can be very rewarding and fulfilling if you are looking for a long-term career in the construction industry. Brian the owner and his staff are very dedicated and hard-working and required the same whoever works for them. they are very selective on who they hire but are very fair and professional in the screening process. Would highly recommend working for them if you are serious and want a long-term career with lots of room to grow.

Pros

growth, team-oriented, freedom, independence, flexible schedule, strong culture and bonuses if you meet your metrics

Cons

stressful, long hours, accountable, very fast-phased, rough environment because of construction

Office Administrator

After over two years at this company my pay was bumped up by JUST shy of an extra dollar an hour, a raise that I had to practically beg for. There was zero respect for my personal time. If the boss called I was expected to answer, regardless of how late in the evening it might be. It's shameful for me to even recount the way I was spoken to at times. Promises of advancement were a carrot on a stick, constantly held just out of reach. The company was growing fast, but none of that money ever trickled down to any of the employees. If you want evidence for how people are treated look no further than the abysmal rate of turnover. So many came and left while I was in this job that it felt like the office had a revolving door. I've run out of fingers and toes counting them all. Lastly, when I quit, there was no effort made to thank me for my time and effort, and honestly, it was the last thing I expected.

Pros

N/a

Cons

pay and benefits, work-life balance, job security & advancement, management, culture

Do not ever apply for this company

I was offered with an job offer and supposed to work the next week Monday. I was told to sign every contracts they are sending and I have done it. But suddenly they informed that they decided to freeze hiring process for entire year. I don't understand why they had posted the job posting then. I wasted my 2 weeks and missed other opportunities just because of this rude company. DO NOT ever apply for this company. They are going to trick you and make you waste time.

Pros

nothing

Cons

they improvise every decision and they are really unprofessional

Not a great working environment

It's all smoke and mirrors. Don't let them fool you.They talk about culture and team playing but they don't treat people well in the end. They don't care about work-life balance and would have you work 16 hours a day. I do not recommend working there at all.

Nasty place

Ethically corrupt, morally reprehensible. This company treats its employees like dirt. Its a numbers game for them, they just keep hiring unsuspecting painters and screw them over one by one. There is always new applicants so they never run out of painters to treat poorly.

Liars.

Unfair not commitment No security No secure job No management Nothing. At the beginning pretend Very organized When go thoroughly Will see how dirty is in fact. I Do have all their text messages email and all testimonials that i can prove what i am saying.

most stressful job, ever had at below min wage after all extra hours you work

this company is like revolving door, people come and go so fast and at end the owner does not pay all your money . i am still chasing him for my last invoice.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Home Painters Toronto. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0Job security/advancement