Home Painters Toronto

Home Painters Toronto Employee Reviews

After over two years at this company my pay was bumped up by JUST shy of an extra dollar an hour, a raise that I had to practically beg for. There was zero respect for my personal time. If the boss called I was expected to answer, regardless of how late in the evening it might be. It's shameful for me to even recount the way I was spoken to at times. Promises of advancement were a carrot on a stick, constantly held just out of reach. The company was growing fast, but none of that money ever trickled down to any of the employees. If you want evidence for how people are treated look no further than the abysmal rate of turnover. So many came and left while I was in this job that it felt like the office had a revolving door. I've run out of fingers and toes counting them all. Lastly, when I quit, there was no effort made to thank me for my time and effort, and honestly, it was the last thing I expected.
Pros
N/a
Cons
pay and benefits, work-life balance, job security & advancement, management, culture
I was offered with an job offer and supposed to work the next week Monday. I was told to sign every contracts they are sending and I have done it. But suddenly they informed that they decided to freeze hiring process for entire year. I don't understand why they had posted the job posting then. I wasted my 2 weeks and missed other opportunities just because of this rude company. DO NOT ever apply for this company. They are going to trick you and make you waste time.
Pros
nothing
Cons
they improvise every decision and they are really unprofessional
It's all smoke and mirrors. Don't let them fool you.They talk about culture and team playing but they don't treat people well in the end. They don't care about work-life balance and would have you work 16 hours a day. I do not recommend working there at all.
Ethically corrupt, morally reprehensible. This company treats its employees like dirt. Its a numbers game for them, they just keep hiring unsuspecting painters and screw them over one by one. There is always new applicants so they never run out of painters to treat poorly.
Unfair not commitment No security No secure job No management Nothing. At the beginning pretend Very organized When go thoroughly Will see how dirty is in fact. I Do have all their text messages email and all testimonials that i can prove what i am saying.
this company is like revolving door, people come and go so fast and at end the owner does not pay all your money . i am still chasing him for my last invoice.