Homag Canada

Canada6 reviews

Insights into Homag Canada

What people like
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Ability to learn new things
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Supportive environment

not a bad place to work for a single person

Jobs were good to work on but there was to much travel as they had customers all over Ontario.

Pros

knowlegde

Cons

traveling to much

Homag

Great company, great benefits, friendly environment, lots for room to move up. if you like fast pace, customer satisfaction is the number 1 goal at Homag.

Very limited opportunity for growth and development

Most of the work being done is of manual labor and very limited chances of using my skills in IT. I learned how to use the SAP which is what they use for processing orders and different tasks related to my job.

Pros

Friendliness of people

Cons

Special treatment to others

Its a fine job for the right type of person

There isn't room for advancement but if you want to work in the field with autonomy, this is the job for you. The downside is that isn't much support when a problem is encountered.

Management Issues

Not a professional work environment. Office staff are unorganized and overworked resulting in mistakes. As a vendor, it is difficult to get support from the manufacturer and the support they do offer is not helpful.

Pros

Pension and Perks

Cons

Office staff, Parts department, company structure

It was a fun place to work

Depending on the time of year, it could be very busy. I had my own schedule of things to do. Prioritizing my work was very important. Being a company of 50+ employees, we all got along well. From the company I was able to learn new programs, which for myself I can pick up fast. Enjoyable part of the job was meeting our customers and listening and talking to them about their day to day operations.

Pros

bonuses

Cons

no cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Homag Canada. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.5