Holy Trinity School

Holy Trinity School Employee Reviews

Enjoyable atmosphere and people. Pleasant job that I was forced to give up because of a move to another city. Employment was diverse such as: cleaning, minor reparations, landscaping. Relaxed environment with a very understanding management.
Working at HTS was a very fabulous experience. The atmosphere is professional, fast-paced and demanding. The administration, parents and students expect a lot from you, but the feeling of truly having made a difference in the learning taking place is ultimately highly rewarding. Every day presents new challenges and the staff work together to face them and to stay motivated. The management treats employees like professionals and with respect. The hardest part of the job involves the long hours, frequent evening commitments, and staying up to date with the professional development requirements. The most enjoyable part is about spending fun, quality time with the students and watching them grow as individuals.
Great workplace, wonderful people! A beautiful working environment with people who care about you. clients are amazing and students are exceptionally kind!
Pros
Great People
Cons
Loved it! Would go back for sure, had so much fun and loved the people. It was easy to get involved and join clubs and memberships. Amazing time!!!!!!
Pros
Free FOod
Cons
Long Hours
A typical day at work consisted of organizing the campers into groups and running them through fun activities while ensuring the safety and well being of each and every camper. I learned that more can be accomplished quicker if there is good communication between employee/employer/co-workers. This as well creates a positive vibe, making the workplace a fun place to come to everyday. There was a very hierarchical set up at camp; the boss who ran the camp, the camp coordinators, the senior counsellors, the counsellors, and the counsellors in training. My co-workers were students who I went to high school with so we all had a very open relationship with one another which really allowed us to communicate with one another as equals, this in turn allowed us to get along easier and there was no tension between us. This helped us manage the campers with ease and ensure that everyone who came to camp always left with a smile on their face. The relationship that I had with my co-workers was really the reason camp had such a positive vibe and was so enjoyable for not only the campers but the counsellors as well. The hardest part of the job was ensuring we did not lose a camper when we went on field trips. Our main objective as counsellors is to ensure that the campers are having a good time, but safety is always number one so the counsellors as a team would triple check every time to ensure no camper was left behind, (not one camper was ever left behind). The most enjoyable part of the job was just having a good time with the campers and making sure that everyone had an enjoyable - more...
The kids here were extremely smart and friendly. They all acted very well for their age. They all got along very well and know when to do something.