Holt Renfrew Employee Review

View all Holt Renfrew reviews

Gained considerable experience, customer service and law enforcement
Asset Protection Investigator (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON9 March 2014
At Holt Renfrew, I have achieved a considerable level of ability to work with the public and handle various types of stressful situations as well as emergencies. Providing superior customer service while preventing theft and fraud involving luxury retail merchandise molded me to perform tasks to satisfy both management and customers alike. Working with fellow investigators presented an opportunity for me to become a team player. The most enjoyable part of my job at Holt Renfrew was dealing with different situations and meeting customers needs. The management at Holt Renfrew was always very helpful and informative about our daily and upcoming responsibilities but were always keen to reward us when we went over and beyond our regular duties.
Pros
Great environment to gain various soft skills and experiences
Cons
Job security

Other Holt Renfrew Employee Reviews

Environnement agréable
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Québec City, QC24 April 2018
Un magasin avec pleins de nouveaux défi a chaque jour
Everyone is expendable, Human Resounces is corrupt
Department Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON23 April 2018
All staff, regardless of status, will be terminated and paid out if upper Management says so, regardless of work success or results. Absolutely no job security. People have worked there over 20 years and get terminated the next day. Lots of people we scared for their jobs.
Human Resources is involved politics and does not listen to concerns from staff. HR is supposed to be unbiased and this is far from the case.
Most Management lead with intimidation and not guidance. Very poor experience and most stressful place to work.
Pros
Discount, salary
Cons
Corrupt HR, no job security

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Holt Renfrew. Our community is ready to answer.