Holt Renfrew Employee Review

View all Holt Renfrew reviews

Designated Specialist for Ippolita (Current Employee) –  Renfrew, Calgary21 February 2014
Upon arrival we make sure that our deparment is in order, product is organized, clean and supplies are replenished. Customers are always first, any down time is spent in reorganizing product to make sure everything is appealing to customers eye.
I have learned different product lines, designers, where they come from and how they are made, what stones and material are used to create each product.
Management and co-workers are all 1st. rate very professional on all levels.
Hardest part of this job is the commute to and from with transit. I live one block from Chinook hence the reason for change.
Most enjoyable part is the comaraderie of staff and management as well meeting and enjoyment of our customer.
Pros
Training availability, interaction with managment, Feeling of being part of the whole picture.
Cons
Commute to and from job

Other Holt Renfrew Employee Reviews

Amazing company, amazing training, amazing job
Cashier, Maintenance, Barista, and Food Prep (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON19 April 2018
Working at Holt Renfrew provides a unique opportunity. The company leads the frontier in luxury goods and services, and the training and mentorship offered at the company takes this mission seriously. My experience working for Holt Renfrew was the greatest job I've ever held in the service industry, and I would recommend to anybody looking for such a position to apply with them because one would be very hard pressed to find a better work environment. From daily store-wide meetings, to employee benefits and internal promotions, I would not hesitate to recommend this employer to anybody.
productive and great work place
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON20 March 2018
a really good place to work as the discount is 50 percent,
overall its great managment how ever in every work place there are various egotistical asswholes like char,
Pros
great place to work
Cons
you will be drawn into the drama

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Holt Renfrew. Our community is ready to answer.