Holt Renfrew

Holt Renfrew Employee Reviews in Renfrew, ON

Working in IT environment, you have no supervision and are independent in taking decision in your domain. Management will help you as and when you ask for help and solve your issue according. Experience in Holt is one of the good experience I have in the IT industry.
Really loved working there but there's a lot a pressure on sale, you gotta be ready to work !
Working at Holt Renfrew is an quick a positive experience and still enjoy working there. I will surely recommend others to apply for any job opportunity at Holt
Delivering exceptional customer service to customers. Assisting customers with cash out when requesting their vehicle for departure. Working with super cars of both automatic and manual transmissions.
Your coworkers will be your failsafe. Holt Renfrew, at store level, does not progress your career as it advertises. Terrible management at Yorkdale, Very engrained in "Workplace politics".
Pros
50% off merchant
Cons
hours, wage, management, culture
Wasn't the best place to work Staff & management wasn't the best & you could tell the don't like new comers, some but not all are welcoming. Quick money but it doesn't matter if you aren't enjoying your job.
benefits
Cons
staff
Belle expérience de travail. Très bonne école de formation.
Pros
Benifices
Cons
Heures de travail
help out when customers needed help made sure my section was clean made sure my customers were informed with what sales was going on made sure to restock clothing
Fun workplace and amazing team members. Some great managers always motivating you for better results. Supportive co-workers. Proud moment when you are able to make your client happy and from first time buyer to your permanent client!
Pros
free refreshments sometimes
Cons
crazy hours
Holt Renfrew is a great company to work for, but was lacking in career opportunities for internal employees at the time. Overall work life balance could have been stronger and there was too much division within the head office in between various departments.
Pros
Discount, events, luxury environment
Cons
career opportunities
Lots of growth and development opportunities. Great leadership. Dynamic teams that work well together. Open opportunities to work on various projects.
Holt's has great managers and I have talented co workers. I am learning a lot as well as teaching others. It has given me a lot of leadership experience in the creative freedom that comes with the job.
Fast paced, with lots to learn. Great team translates to great work experience. exciting events planned in store very often. lots of fun people to meet and interact with.
Pros
discount
Cons
very competitive
I loved working at Holt Renfrew, they helped me grow as an individual and I gained product knowledge to help enhance my ideal career in the near future.
Pros
definitely the environment, scheduling flexibility and the perks
Cons
sales-driven retail environment where customer service and high volume sales is expected. company lacks corporate communication skills and the customers often know more than the staff do regarding promotions etc.
Unfortunately while Holt Renfrew is a beautiful mother ship for fashion, as an employee its horrible. Management acts like they are still in high school and the employees are snobby. Good pay and if you like fashion and can get around everything else you'll love it. Not for the fragile. They will fire you for whatever reason they want.
Pros
Good discount/pay
Cons
Horrible atmosphere
sales associate at cosmetic counter. busy location, relatively nice customer, competitive environment. overall good experience
I love my co-workers, they are a great group of dedicated individuals that inspire me everyday. Our management team has recently been changed and I think the new direction they are moving in will benefit the company on a large scale.
Great company to work at. Fun, laid-back, exciting, and awesome benefits. Defiantly would suggest working there to people in the future.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Long Hours
Very good company to work with but the management at HR2 Vaughn location was horrible, a lot of favouritism an discrimination, i was hired on a seasonal basis but from the one month was there it was quite fun but a lot of politics.
Pros
good benefit
Cons
management was horrible
I learned a lot about the retail business and what goes on behind the scenes.