Holt Renfrew

Holt Renfrew Employee Reviews in Mississauga, ON

Not a good company to work for. BOH staff were very undervalued. I was part of the team that helped open the square one location and we were receiving thousands of pieces from the warehouse to get into the store. Daily shipments were almost equivalent some days. Weekends we were receiving shipment it was chaos a lot of the time. You do not get paid fairly. The only thing that made it enjoyable, was you did have some freedom because you worked downstairs and the manager at the time dealing with our group was fantastic! Our team also.
Benefits
At the beginning of employment, I had training for 2 weeks. One week learning about the culture of Holt Renfrew and what it means to give good customer service and one week at a location for more training.
Pros
Employee Benefits
Cons
Management not always available
clientele based, no clients, hard to make a sale with a walk-in. Management played favourites when it came to discipline. Great working environment, all the associates were friendly and welcoming.
Love makeup if you work hard you can make alot of money! Management was great, fun to work their....alot of give aways from company . You can move around ....
Pros
better rate of commission
Cons
Retail!!! Hours!!!!!!!!!!! You work every weekend store in opened later now