Holt Renfrew
Holt Renfrew Employee Review

Its fast, Its fun, Its Holt Renfrew

23 July 2018
clientele based, no clients, hard to make a sale with a walk-in. Management played favourites when it came to discipline. Great working environment, all the associates were friendly and welcoming.
1.0Job security/advancement
7 January 2018
Same role
Women's Footwear Sales Associate (Current Employee) - Toronto, ON
Great job. no micromanaging and they leave a lot of responsibility with you to run your own business inside the company and figure everything out. would definitely recommend
4 April 2014
Same role
Sales Associate (Footwear) (Former Employee) - Toronto Ontario
Holt Renfrew is often associated with a snobby staff aswell as mixed reviews on how they treat there employees. The year I spent working with Holts was one of my favourites. Great staff, great management and an overwhelming sense of entrepreneurship. Holts is one of few companies with what I refer to as the "skies the limit" point of view. Holts gives you the basic tools and training you need to really develop a loyal clientèle. One of few companies that actually has a pay structure that strongly encourages employees that how hard you work equals how much you make. It is a phenomenal company for someone with a passion for the fashion industry and is not scared to take those few extra steps that separates Holt Renfrew service from its competition. especially when they reward you well for your work. If you get a chance to work for this company... take it. They will do nothing but open doors for you.
Pros
Great staff, product, management, salary etc...
Cons
Nothing you wouldn't have at any other job.
14 August 2020
Same location
Customer Transfer Sales/Coordinator (Former Employee) - Mississauga, ON
Not a good company to work for. BOH staff were very undervalued. I was part of the team that helped open the square one location and we were receiving thousands of pieces from the warehouse to get into the store. Daily shipments were almost equivalent some days. Weekends we were receiving shipment it was chaos a lot of the time. You do not get paid fairly. The only thing that made it enjoyable, was you did have some freedom because you worked downstairs and the manager at the time dealing with our group was fantastic! Our team also.
Pros