Holt Renfrew
Holt Renfrew Employee Review

It’s alright.

29 March 2021
Work environment is very toxic. Management is so poor and very unprofessional. Managers would always preach about customer service and say how customers are the king & queen but the minute we need help they turn their backs. Other department employees & top sellers would display arrogant & ignorant attitudes which was annoying.
2.0Job security/advancement
Pros
discount
Cons
no support, poor management, cliques
17 November 2020
Same role
Sales Associate (Current Employee) - Toronto, ON
Like your job, have a great smile, be professional, everyone is a potential customer, be polite and courteous to everyone thar enters the store.
Pros
Personal paid holiday day.
Cons
Nothing I can say negative about Holts I love working here, a great place to work.
22 February 2020
Same role
Sales Associate (Former Employee) - Toronto, ON
great place to interact and build new clients and contacts expanding your network. Very paced exciting enjoyable atmosphere which is always up to date with the latest brands.
17 April 2021
Same location
Beauty Advisor (Current Employee) - Vancouver, BC
There are many luxury brands within holt Renfrew that bring all types of people from all over the world to shop. I love the customers I meet and the long lasting relationships I have built. However, the management is not the greatest. I don’t feel like I can trust management and I also feel that they are not very supportive. They will tell you to do something, without being taught how to do it. I have seen associates get yelled at on the floor which creates a bad impression for other associates and customers. Also, I feel like they cater more towards a Chinese clientele.
Pros
Building customer relationships
Cons
Poor management