Holt Renfrew logo
Holt Renfrew
View all Holt Renfrew reviews

Holt Renfrew

Holt Renfrew Employee Review

I loved the people I worked with, The boss was great!!! Felt blessed to work there! Commission was higher than other retail jobs!!!

Love makeup if you work hard you can make alot of money! Management was great, fun to work their....alot of give aways from company . You can move around ....

Pros

better rate of commission

Cons

Retail!!! Hours!!!!!!!!!!! You work every weekend store in opened later now

4.0Job security/advancement

Not a good company!

Not a good company to work for. BOH staff were very undervalued. I was part of the team that helped open the square one location and we were receiving thousands of pieces from the warehouse to get into the store. Daily shipments were almost equivalent some days. Weekends we were receiving shipment it was chaos a lot of the time. You do not get paid fairly. The only thing that made it enjoyable, was you did have some freedom because you worked downstairs and the manager at the time dealing with our group was fantastic! Our team also.

Benefits

Great Team

At the beginning of employment, I had training for 2 weeks. One week learning about the culture of Holt Renfrew and what it means to give good customer service and one week at a location for more training.

Pros

Employee Benefits

Cons

Management not always available

Its fast, Its fun, Its Holt Renfrew

clientele based, no clients, hard to make a sale with a walk-in. Management played favourites when it came to discipline. Great working environment, all the associates were friendly and welcoming.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Holt Renfrew. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9Job security/advancement