Holt Renfrew
Holt Renfrew Employee Review

Great Team

26 August 2019
At the beginning of employment, I had training for 2 weeks. One week learning about the culture of Holt Renfrew and what it means to give good customer service and one week at a location for more training.
3.0Job security/advancement
Pros
Employee Benefits
Cons
Management not always available
1 September 2015
Same role
Beauty Expert (Current Employee) - Toronto, ON
Holt Renfrew is very organized and run professionally with a great management team. It is a fun environment to work in.They have a great vision and goal and they are aware of their competitors so they work hard to make Holt Renfrew better everyday. The events are always great and fun at Holt Renfrew. It is Canada's leading luxury store and they are great at doing so and creating that atmosphere.
Pros
Great managers and good breaks
Cons
Working on Weekends and schedule instability
14 August 2020
Same location
Customer Transfer Sales/Coordinator (Former Employee) - Mississauga, ON
Not a good company to work for. BOH staff were very undervalued. I was part of the team that helped open the square one location and we were receiving thousands of pieces from the warehouse to get into the store. Daily shipments were almost equivalent some days. Weekends we were receiving shipment it was chaos a lot of the time. You do not get paid fairly. The only thing that made it enjoyable, was you did have some freedom because you worked downstairs and the manager at the time dealing with our group was fantastic! Our team also.
Benefits
23 July 2018
Same location
Men's footwear Sales associate (Former Employee) - Mississauga, ON
clientele based, no clients, hard to make a sale with a walk-in. Management played favourites when it came to discipline. Great working environment, all the associates were friendly and welcoming.