Holman Enterprises Employee Reviews

Very bad place to work
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Kuni13 August 2019
When people are lying to you..... They usually look down or away before answering. The General store manager had the ability to look at you straight in the eyes. It was amazing he wouldn't even flinch when he started to lie.
My shift would start at 8:00 AM M-F. My shift would never end any were close to 5:30-6:00. 2-3 days a week I would be called into a short meeting anywhere between 1-3 hrs long. I never had to attend such unproductive meeting in my life.
Pros
Cons
Unkept promiess
No future
Service Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Maple Shade, NJ31 July 2019
The only future you have in Holman is if your family works at Holman. they completely over look you unless you are a "Holman Baby". Supervisors don't pay attention to details and sit on their phones. Employees are left to figure out not only their job but the supervisors positions. PTO/Sick/Vacation are all the same and you get very little of it, meaning if you saved a week of PTO for vacation and get sick and have to be in a hospital for a week, then that is your vacation...Holman will lose many to all of their employees if they don't listen.
Pros
they give you many lunches to distract you of the poor working environment
Cons
everything
Part-time & Intern
Intern, Strategy & Innovation (Former Employee) –  Mount Laurel, NJ18 August 2018
Very good company to work for. They take car of employees and provide ability to excel if you put in the work. Great experience working for them as an intern & part-time
Highly Recommended Workplace
Information Management Intern (Former Employee) –  Mount Laurel, NJ3 April 2018
Fun to work with everybody. All of the people love their jobs and are very helpful, especially towards the interns. It was fun to work there because the company provides a lot of fun things to do. It was never a drag going to work. I enjoyed every part of my day because I was always interacting with people and trying to come up with new ways to solve the problems at hand.
Pros
People, Work Attitude
protective job culture
Human Resources Assistant (Former Employee) –  Pennsauken, NJ30 December 2017
if you weren't liked by every person you worked with and weren't willing to comply with the "stepford" like work environment they found a way to terminate you even if you were doing your job.
Wonderful company to work for
Sales Consultant / Internet Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Margate, Florida23 February 2015
Holman Automotive is a wonderful company to work for. I learned so much and grew with the company professionally and individually. Holman promotes continued education and treat all of their employees like family.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Holman Enterprises. Our community is ready to answer.