Hollywood Nails Employee Reviews

2.3Job Security & Advancement
Manicurist/Pedicurist/esthetician/receptionist (Former Employee) –  Bridgeport, WV17 February 2019
About 70% of clients were walk in. The mall was always busy, never had much of break. Working with 13 coworkers was a challenge due to the fact that it was a competitive environment.
Menschenfremde Führung
Account Manager Niederlande und Belgien (Former Employee) –  Remscheid14 June 2018
Innerhalb von 3 Monaten hatte ich den Umsatz verdoppelt, dann griff der Inhaber ein und alles wurde kaputt gemacht. Unverständlich, Ärgerlich, sehr frustrierend...
Cons
zu viele
Do not work here
Nail technician (Former Employee) –  Englewood, FL19 March 2018
I was working here driving over a hour everyday to work because I was under the impression that I would be coming into a busy salon atmosphere. At first it seemed quite friendly but everyone there wanted to critique/change the skills I had just learned in school. No sanitation whatsoever. Had a problem with with me wantin to take a break. I was 10-99 but treated like an employee. She criticized me for not cooking and bringing food to work that way i didn’t have to leave but that was my break period. If you want to wait around for customers and be at the salon owners beck and call and be subjective to the husbands obnoxious jokes be my guest. If you will stop eating not wash your hands and do a pedicure this is the job for you
Friendly staff and very efficient
Nail Technician (Current Employee) –  Scunthorpe, Lincolnshire27 September 2017
Hollywood nails has a very friendly environment and the staff are lovely. The staff can never help enough, always wanting to make the customers happy with the job they've done just as well as other staff members too.
From working at Hollywood nails i have learnt how to deal with complaints and queries, but also learnt how to engage in conversation and make conversation with customers so they feel more at ease and happy with the customer service.
I'd say the most enjoyable part of the job was working with lovely staff and customers, as everyone that came in was ladies and girls and mostly always had something in common so would always have little chats and get to know customers individually.
Pros
Nails done for free, whenever its not busy.
Cons
Sometimes the shop can get very busy and stressful.
Really great place to work
Nail Technician (Former Employee) –  Harrisonburg, VA22 September 2016
The owner was a wonderful woman to work for, and she was very nice. We often stayed busy and she had high clientele. I would recommend anyone to go work there.
A fun workplace
Hairdresser (Former Employee) –  Newcastle upon Tyne, ENG25 October 2015
working at Hollywood nails was such a fun workplace to be with. and love every second of working there. it was a bite hard when there's lots of costumer waiting to be serve i had to be very quick and fast
Pros
long time lunches
Cons
extra hours
Great place of nails specialists
Nail Technician (Current Employee) –  Columbus, GA18 November 2014
Every day I clean and organize my stations for my clients. The most enjoyable part of this job is that I get to satisfy my clients with manicure and pedicure care.