Hollyburn Country Club

Hollyburn Country Club Management reviews

I learned how to work with demanding clients and focus on time management within the workplace. The team was filled with enthusiastic and compassionate people which made Hollyburn such an excellent place to work.
The job is fairly easy, I've encountered some horrible co-workers, and didn't get treated fairly. Overall bad atmosphere, wouldn't recommend working here unless you want good benefits.
Benefits
Easy job, good management but slow environment. I recommend it to someone who needs a first experience or that is ok with a slow environment that sometimes may appear boring.
Hollyburn is a nice family Oriented environment where everybody is familiar with everybody else the management is good and the benefits are better. I am happy!
Pros
Good food
Cons
Inconsistent
Very fun workplace, with good staff and management !!The company provides staff with very enjoyable bonuses ie. annual Christmas parties, weekly contests and optional daily fitness classes!
Pros
free lunches, Christmas party, contests
Cons
non-competitive lifeguard wage
Fast paced with lots of opportunity to move up. Staff are friendly and management was very supportive. Great benefits and good pay. A diverse place to work as it harmony different departments.
Pros
free food.
A typical day at work would consist of serving food and beverages, cleaning tables and organizing work areas. I learned how to work as a team player in a fast paced environment. The management were friendly and respectful. My co-workers were respectful and helpful. The hardest part of the job was managing customer expectations. The most enjoyable was working in a fast paced environment.