Holiday Inn Employee Review

Holiday Inn is a good place to work because they are concerned about their employee's and always go an extra mile to exceed guest satisfaction.
Kitchen Manager (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CA6 July 2013
Holiday Inn Fisherman's Wharf location was just perfect,where a hotel guest have all the easy access to go where ever they please,
including underground garage and big parking spot and an outdoor pool.Everyday you will see tourist from all over the world and when they eat in our restaurant it's nice to explain to them what kind of food we have and also how it's called.it makes your day when they like what they see and how much they appreciate our hospitality.
Our Managers and Employee's are required to go through seminars
and training for Guest Satisfaction and Good Service.The hardest part of the job is when customer or a hotel guest was not satisfied and no matter what you do it seems useless.most enjoyable part of the job
is when a satisfied guest or customer will come and look for you just to tell you how happy and welcome you make them feel and most of all they will write a good comment and make sure your boss will know about it so to me this makes my day all the hard work was paid off.
Pros
Gross complainer, Walkout gangs, Guest refuse to tip
Cons
Employee's Tardiness, Excessive Absentism, No call no show

Other Holiday Inn Employee Reviews

it was worst job ever
Housekeeping Attendant (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ON16 May 2018
they were rude and didn't care about people.
they would constantly change scheduling last minute and book you on days you booked off. and then fired me for it.
Great staff and management
Housekeeper and Laundry attendant (Former Employee) –  Red Deer, AB4 May 2018
work day 9-5:30, management were awesome in all departments.
Everyone from front desk to housekeeping great team players. When needed front desk help with housekeepers to clean rooms when super busy.
The best part of the job always having management tell all staff they are doing an awesome job. End of busy summer season we would a potluck pool party with staff and their family.
Pros
friendly enviroment
Cons
long hours on week ends

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Holiday Inn. Our community is ready to answer.

53.8K