Holcim Employee Review

One of the best company to work specially for carer development
Mechanical Engineer thesis (Former Employee) –  Puerto Cumarebo2 November 2013
Every day are different with new experiences, I learned with Holcim to work in group, measuring and improving my performance and strength, leadership and autonomy in my duties. My co-workers always help to make the job easy and this is how the different characters complement itself the results.
The management is very high technical level with further vision and a horizontal organization I´m proud to work in one of the best industry group.

The hardest part is to have a good balance between family and the job.

Actually the company have other owner (The Government since 2008) still the workers are trying to maintain the same culture but I feel that we have no more advance in therms of technical level improvement. and career planning.

Other Holcim Employee Reviews

NABS - very collaborative atmosphere
Manufacturing Accounting Specialist (Former Employee) –  Vaughan, ON12 January 2018
NABS is a great place to advance your skill set in various fields (Excel, SAP, analysis) and has an intense workload at times. The management is very committed and helpful.
moyen
Stage en secrétariat (Former Employee) –  Quebec City, QC10 October 2017
Ils disent quelque chose. mais font le contraire..

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Holcim. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3