HMSHost
HMSHost Employee Review

This is a great job, excellent management.

16 February 2020
HMSHOST is a great company to work for, management, benefits and work environment are excellent, I would recommend people to work there. The support you get from management and co-workers is amazing.
10 June 2019
Same roleSame location
Not a good company to work for.
They try to exploit you with their hidden agendas. You get hired to do something than they throw many other things at you which is not worth the money. Supervisor dont get tip out but have to work their feet off.

Managers style "my way or highway". Company doesnt have any ethics. No future oppurtunities. Biased management. Lack of good leadership.
Pros
Free food
Cons
Bad work environment, exploiting management, worst leadership, no tips for supervisors.
23 May 2018
Terrible Management : they do not listen to your concerns and even if they do listen, management wants you to adapt to the situation, rather than solving any issue, they themselves adapt to the situation where the associate is tardy or skipping work. Rather than showing them work or assigning duties they adapt to that situation and encourages the tardy to continue his/her behaviour as they do not want to be in limelight. Due to this unfair distribution of work and deaf management, people want to leave that place.
Pros
Free lunch, Free parking, shuttle service, Help in immigration status achievement.
Cons
Worst management, Unusual hours, Very Unfair work distribution, Weird schedules.
9 April 2020
I really enjoyed working there. I had a great management who always stood for every difficult situations. I learnt lots of management skills and customer service skills.