Kept lowering my shifts
Complete lack of good management
The lack of support from managers
Management is downright terrible. They’re rude, disrespectful, & not helpful in the slightest.
There’s not enough hours for part time crew members, & management picks favourites & gives more hours to the more favourable employees.
There’s a high turnover rate, & half of the time crew members end up running & supervising the floor (without the supervisor pay, of course) as there’s not enough supervisors.
I left due to very poor management..its so frustrating to do your job for minimal pay, while others can AND do sit in lunchroom all shift yet get same pay...management favorites
There are a number of reasons, namely:
1) Horrible working conditions
2) Long hours working for a minimum wage
3) No opportunities to move upward in the company
4) Management need more training on how to manage their stores and respect their workers
5) Despite how easy it is to get a job in the company, there are not enough people working with you in the store.
Poor management and bad communication between coworkers. Also racism in the work place.
Seems to be the same bad management across the board with this company..dont waste your time.
- I have 2 impaired driving charges 20 yrs old can I still work for hmshost5 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at HMSHost?4 people answered
- Why would you want to work at HMSHost?4 people answered
- Does HMSHost require background check?4 people answered
- What shifts are available?3 people answered
- Does having a DUI ten years ago affect my chances of employment with your company3 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at HMSHost?2 people answered
- What would you suggest HMSHost management do to prevent others from leaving?2 people answered
- What is the interview process like at HMSHost?2 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at HMSHost?2 people answered