Not in Barrie...you can go to work, use drugs, drink and be the worst employee possible, and they will turn their heads. Really no excuse for unemployed people...they hire ANYONE
HMSHost requires a background check, simply due to the fact that you will be working in an airport. You will be advised to get a security pass before you can start working. You will receive a mock security pass until your real one comes in (which will take approximately 2-3 weeks).
Depends on location. Higher security environments, like airports, require security and criminal record checks. Takes around 2 months.
NO...THE COMPANY CALLED FOR PREVIOUS JOB RECOMMENDATIONS BUT OTHER THEN THAT THEY DIDN'T LOOK INTO VERY MUCH....MAYBE HMS SHOULD START OVER AND FIRE THEIR MANAGEMENT (ESPECIALLY TIM HORTONS) THAT WOULD CLEAR UP THE PROBLEM
- If you were to leave HMSHost, what would be the reason?14 people answered
- I have 2 impaired driving charges 20 yrs old can I still work for hmshost5 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at HMSHost?4 people answered
- Why would you want to work at HMSHost?4 people answered
- What shifts are available?3 people answered
- Does having a DUI ten years ago affect my chances of employment with your company3 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at HMSHost?2 people answered
- What would you suggest HMSHost management do to prevent others from leaving?2 people answered
- What is the interview process like at HMSHost?2 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at HMSHost?2 people answered