HIRED

HIRED Employee Reviews

I worked for my stepfather at a job for one day in electrical work we put wire in the ground and connected to to a shed. The process took 3-4 hours and it was hot.
Racists Executive Director and Director’s.
Very dishonest! Lack of diversity. Lack of encouragement. Takes advantage of employees. Selfish and manipulative!
Cons
Leadership
CONS: poor higher management, no transparency or communication, no future business strategy.
PROS: great team of people. dog-friendly office and lunch a few times a week
I loved consulting for Hired. My schedule was flexible and I could work around other consulting gigs. The leadership was respectful of my skills and I received strong support for my contributions to the programs success.
There has been severe senior leadership turnover in 2018 and 2019 alone. So much so no one really knows quarter over quarter who is leading what and to where. On top of that they have consistently changed direction about a major product and marketing directions with little to no buy-in or organizational communication other than... hey we're doing this now.. go figure it out.

be ready for ambiguity and no accountability, where the capricious leadership will not inform you ahead of time that you are now doing something different until after they've scolded you for not knowing ahead of time what was in their heads.
it worked directly with HR director. I had several duties and projects to work on such as creating presentations, attending on boarding meetings, and staff meetings. I worked on new HRIR system called ADP, and done most of the duties using excel, powerpoint and word. I really enjoyed working at HIRED because they have great and helpful team to work with.
Very poor management. No clear goals. Fake people. Back stabbing employees. Total lack of communication.
Trying but not making it. Limited product.
Lack of direction and a lot of internal pettiness. Great benefits and some cool folks. Fun activities but is becoming less fun as management is trying to focus on actually working for once.
This is a great company to find IT and Engineering careers in the US. I enjoy working from my home office and the every day is different. Helping people find the right career is exciting for me.
There were a lot of people in leadership positions that had never been in that type of role before. They lacked the ability to create a clear direction, or an environment that instilled accountability. As a result there was inherent issues that existed throughout the company. While everyone was invested in doing the right thing, it was a headless beast running a number of different directions.
Pros
free lunch, unlimited vacation, paid insurance
Cons
poor company direction and focus
Great people, and great product. Loved working there and wish them all the best moving forward in their future endeavors!
Don't waste your time unless you know someone high up.
They have no sense of direction and no management help

They stress about working hard and don't appreciate when you do.
Pros
coworkers are nice
Cons
everything else
Come in , in the mornings and you would be working with people instantly.
Pros
N/a
Cons
Doing work way past my pay grade.