Hippo CMMS

Hippo CMMS Employee Reviews

Solutions Expert
Solutions Expert (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB12 December 2018
Great place to work, lots of tools in place for sales staff to excel if you are prepared to work hard and pick up the phone. One of few sales roles where qualified leads are provided to you, it is up to you to nourish your pipeline but you are compensated directly based on your ability to do so.

The sales culture is a nice blend of a start-up while still being performance based. They offer perks such as subsidizing your gym membership with GoodLife fitness for $13 bucks a month and give you $75 bucks a month for transportation.

Other social events such as team lunches, potlucks, etc are also done on a regular basis for team building..
Pros
Subsidized gym membership, transportation subsidy, downtown, lots of restaurants nearby
Cons
Expensive parking downtown if you drive to work, but all places in the area have same problem
Great Company!!
Customer Success Team (Current Employee) –  123 Bannatyne12 December 2018
Worked here for 2 years.

Pros
-The most amazing part of this company is it does not let you feel like an employee, it feels like a family
-Positive work environment where I feel valued and appreciated
-Top management listens to you
-Amazing culture (annual retreats, Friday's social hours, etc)
-Flexible working hours
Cons
--None. Keep doing what you are doing
You really are part of an amazing team
Sales Team Member (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB11 December 2018
Working with Hippo has brought numerous exciting opportunities and unique challenges that have helped in growing my skill set.

Since I've started, I've seen our office more than double in size and develop a unique dynamic between departments that makes it feel you're part of one team.

I've learned how to develop my sales skills, learned how to improve my communication as well as develop marketing strategies. I feel like I'm given space here to provide my own insight into team discussions and decisions.

This is definitely a place I'm proud to say I work at.
Pros
Great office culture, quality leadership, plenty of helpful resources, learn and sharpen skills
Cons
A fast-paced environment that can at times be stressful for some individuals
Great Place to Work
Manager (Current Employee) –  4F 123 Bannatyne - WPG11 December 2018
I have worked at Hippo for more than 7 years. It continues to be an amazing journey watching the company grow from 30 customers to over 1000 and 5 employees to over 30.

I get the chance to work with an eclectic group of people from a broad professional background (marketing, development, engineering, business, etc,) and cultural background.

This is a progressive company that does not skimp on tools and applications. Our staff uses Saleforce, Jira, Slack, Hubspot, GotoMeeting and other applications on a daily basis.

The culture is awesome; annual retreat, holiday party, social hours on Friday's, Lunch n learns, - Keg tap in the office. The people here are great.

Lots of growth opportunities - company invests in training and career development.
Pros
Great team, growing company, see the fruits of your work, awesome culture
Cons
Can't think of any

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hippo CMMS. Our community is ready to answer.

Hippo CMMS Reviews by Location