Hinduja Global Solutions
Happiness score is 46 out of 100
View all Hinduja Global Solutions reviews

Hinduja Global Solutions

Hinduja Global Solutions Employee Review

Productive but fast pace work place

I was promoted but shortly demoted, no reason was given for demotion, after a couple of years no reason was given for my termination, you have to be lucky if your team leader is will to listen to you, this is very upsetting and with very difficult to express but the truth is the management, supported, promoted and appreciated employees of a Hindu community, who had less knowledge, experience and not on merit basis or experience, this was felt, expressed explicitly by many of my co-workers who were not only talented, achievers and were working for longer than them

Pros

Periodic Huddles meetings to meet comopanies business needs

Cons

No reasons are given for termination from job no respect for experienced and loyal employees

1.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

9 December 2022
Thank you for writing a review. The things you've described here are concerning to us and we want to take this opportunity to learn more. If you'd be comfortable with it, we encourage you to connect with us at talk2us@teamhgs.com.

Same role

Good

Training was great and work hours. We do shift bid every 2 weeks. The only thing I disliked is they're trying to bounce the agents back and forth into different departments.

20 January 2023
Hi, thanks for your review. Your feedback is valuable to us. We would like to hear more about your experience to understand how we can make things better here. Please write to us at Talk2us@teamhgs.com.
Same role

Fun workplace

You will get a good Bonus if you achieve you monthly/weekly sales target. Lots of activities all around the year and company events. Good management Supportive staff

13 January 2023
Hi, thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear that you are having a great experience at HGS. We at HGS are always striving toward success and we are glad that you see the value in it as well! We wish you all the best.
Same roleSame location

Its work

Its okay aslong as your okay with having todeal with cranky customers calling in overal not a bad place toworkdecent pay and you get realky good benefits

26 August 2022

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hinduja Global Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Hinduja Global Solutions with

• Hinduja Global Solutions
  • Productive but fast pace work place