Hinduja Global Solutions
View all Hinduja Global Solutions reviews

Hinduja Global Solutions

Hinduja Global Solutions Employee Review

Worked 6 years

The training is a lot but once you work past that it gets much easier with time. Prepare yourself for the types of calls if your new to customer service it’s not for the light hearted.

2.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

9 December 2022
Thank you for taking the time to write a review and share your HGS experience. We wish you all the best! Please connect with us at talk2us@teamhgs.com to further our conversation.

Same role

Good

Training was great and work hours. We do shift bid every 2 weeks. The only thing I disliked is they're trying to bounce the agents back and forth into different departments.

20 January 2023
Hi, thanks for your review. Your feedback is valuable to us. We would like to hear more about your experience to understand how we can make things better here. Please write to us at Talk2us@teamhgs.com.
Same role

Fun workplace

You will get a good Bonus if you achieve you monthly/weekly sales target. Lots of activities all around the year and company events. Good management Supportive staff

13 January 2023
Hi, thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear that you are having a great experience at HGS. We at HGS are always striving toward success and we are glad that you see the value in it as well! We wish you all the best.
Same location

The work is fine, but management is not

The job isn’t bad, but management would rather see you quickly out the door, to replace you with something else. I was rated # 9 in top sales when I worked there, then management started watching me like a hawk, just waiting for me to make a mistake.

15 September 2022
Thank you for writing a review. The things you've described here are concerning to us and we want to take this opportunity to learn more. If you'd be comfortable with it, we encourage you to connect with us at talk2us@teamhgs.com.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hinduja Global Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement