Hinduja Global Solutions
View all Hinduja Global Solutions reviews

Hinduja Global Solutions

Hinduja Global Solutions Employee Review

It's a job.

Long hours, frustrated and frustrating customers. Keep pushing for more sales despite being in a customer advisory role. Constantly feel like I can't have a personal life outside of work due to the hours. No room for advancement due to their internal sites not working properly. Understaffed and overworked employees.

Pros

Healthcare provided

Cons

Long hours, forced overtime

1.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

8 December 2022
Thank you for writing a review. The things you've described here are concerning to us and we want to take this opportunity to learn more. If you'd be comfortable with it, we encourage you to connect with us at talk2us@teamhgs.com.

Same role

From day one, I have received tremendous guidance and support for each step of the way. There is an outstanding support system that helps you grow.

8 December 2022
Hi, thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear that you are having a great experience at HGS. We at HGS are always striving toward success and we are glad that you see the value in it as well! We wish you all the best.
Same role

good for a while

the pay is really poor but if your personality is suited to talking to people all day, you might enjoy it. Every day is different and some days are fair but it really gets tiring talking to complaining customers all day. There are some good people working at HGS though.

Pros

work from home

Cons

poor pay, long hours

20 December 2021
Thanks for leaving a review. We understand that the Call Centre industry is unique and that the job can be challenging at times. Therefore, our hiring process is very transparent and honest to set the job expectations to be very realistic. Thanks for being a part of OneHGS.
Same location

A good place

Here they treat you like a human. They coach you to be better at your job. They also provide internal job opportunities. I will always recommens Hinduja to others.

17 November 2022

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hinduja Global Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement