Hinduja Global Solutions Employee Reviews for Call Center Representative

Hgs
Call Centre Agent (Former Employee) –  Liverpool, NS12 September 2017
The job culture and the people were awesome. Talking to especially the nice field reps as well as customers made a day go by super quick. Also people were very willing to help. Overall really enjoyed my experience
Pros
job culture
Cons
small pay
4 December 2017

Hi, great to see your feedback :) Happy to hear that you had a great experience with us! We wish you all the best!

productive and fun
Call Center Associate (Former Employee) –  Barrie, ON6 June 2017
It was fun training and learning how to operate there system. the hardest part of the job was understand how to get to the different screens required. it was easy to the aspect of sitting and learning. Management was very good and understanding.
16 January 2018

Hi, thank you for your review. Glad to hear that you have had a pleasant experience with HGS. We wish you all the best in your future endeavors.

Company tries to create a happy work environment
Inbound Call Centre Agent (Former Employee) –  North Bay, ON28 March 2017
I enjoyed my time here. I got paid a little more than min wage and the hours were steady. There was a lot of opportunity for overtime but it wasn't required. Employee appreciation days were fun. The one thing that was hard was that you were expected to follow a bunch of systems and still keep call times low which was difficult.
16 January 2018

Hi, great to see your feedback :) Very happy that you are having a great experience with HGS. We wish you all the best for upcoming career opportunities waiting for you in HGS.

if you need a job
Call Center Agents (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ON23 January 2017
This place like most call centres is an alright place to work with some of the few highlights being co-workers, and paid training. Also with this job like other call centres some of the customers can be very angry and aggressive. So if you've worked in a call centre before its not the worst. Might as well give it a shot.
Pros
Nice co-workers
Cons
angry customers
16 January 2018

Hi, great to see your feedback :) Happy to hear that you had enjoyed working with us. We wish you all the best in your career.

Good People and helpful staff members
Call centre (Former Employee) –  Barrie, ON9 January 2017
Learning the computer program was tough in the beginning but with the help of other people and staff, learning the system is easy and fun. They made huge efforts to help you understand correctly.
16 January 2018

Hi, thank you for your review. Glad to hear that you have had a pleasant experience growing within HGS. Wish you all the best in your future endeavors.

goof and fun place
Fido Call centre representative (Former Employee) –  Pembroke, ON13 September 2016
was a good experience. not too demanding and good hours. good benefits and good group to work with. pay is minimum but can get higher with time. good place to work at.
High stress
Call Center Representative - Tier I tech support (Former Employee) –  Barrie, ON16 August 2016
It is not a place or tye of place I will ever go back to. Its a revolving door with people coming and going at an alarming rate. The managers will sometimes take the time needed to give you the help but otherwise you're on your own.
Pros
Cons
Would not recommend.
fun place to work around. mangers emplyees are all friendly
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Dartmouth, NS15 August 2016
• Proficiently and professionally responded to customer questions pertaining to orders, product availability, backorders, price, products and services, procedures and policy.
• Accurately documented, researched and resolved customer service issues.
• Ensured Quality Customer service with excellent verbal communication skills and timely follow-ups.
producitve and fun working with employees
Call Centre Agent (Former Employee) –  brownlow avenue dartmouth15 April 2016
at work managing your time is the most important thing for the days work, if u take longer time in the phone to solve one customers problem then the other customers waiting on the line will not be happy by our service, you have to know what you are doing at work. i would say the hardest part of the job is to satisfy all the customers you talked with, and enjoyable part of the job is when all the employees finish his/her work at the same time.
Cons
long sitting Hours
this job is intresting
Call Centre Representative (Former Employee) –  Dartmouth, NS5 January 2014
there are more cons then pros for this job but the coworkers make the job easier and the few floor leads are great. typical day at work a bit stressful dealing with yelling customer but its how you handle it
Fast pased, high pressure work environment focussed on high quality customer Service.
Customer Relations Associate – Call Centre Agent (Former Employee) –  Pembroke, ON20 April 2013
A typical day at work is measured by the number of calls taken in the specified time and the amount of up-selling acheived in a day.
I learned to use a number of systems and tools designed for a call centre environment via a 5 week training course. Management is results focused while tailoring to a younger work force. There are over 200 co-workers on the floor at any given time. My team co-workers were fun and supportive. The hardest part of the job was the level of micro management that occurs; for example you had to log off the phones to take a washroom break as performance is largely based on statistical measures generated by the systems themeselves for the most part. The most enjoyable part of the job was getting to know the people I worked with.
Pros
fun incentives to acheive target goals
Cons
we were required to accept customer bullying at all costs, you are litterally on the phone for 8 hours at a time with only half hour break to eat, there was little variety to work duties.