Hinduja Global Solutions Employee Reviews

Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON19 October 2017
Shifts are inconsistent and start times vary between the days of the week. Other than that it's a wonderful place to work, with good co workers and an excellent staff committed to your progress.
not the best place to work just a good environement
Inbound Bilingual Call Centre Representative (Current Employee) –  Windsor, ON27 September 2017
i was not very haooy working their after a while they just didnt care about us being sick or just not wanting to be yelled at by our cx made the job very hard and they did not acomodate the emotional part of the job at all
Hgs
Call Centre Agent (Former Employee) –  Liverpool, NS12 September 2017
The job culture and the people were awesome. Talking to especially the nice field reps as well as customers made a day go by super quick. Also people were very willing to help. Overall really enjoyed my experience
Pros
job culture
Cons
small pay
robot
Work as a member in team based setting (Former Employee) –  North Bay, ON7 September 2017
you will hate it but its a job anyone can get and has the benefit of benefits. stick to it and better shifts are available. it has appeal depending on your job preference and work desire
Workplace break room really made a difference in working the shifts
Customer Service Advisor (Current Employee) –  North Bay, ON3 September 2017
Great, understanding management at HGS Canada North Bay. Really Personable, and professional. Would recommend to anyone looking for full time work that is technically inclined and good personable skills.
Pros
Employee appreciation weeks, great management
Cons
Sitting all day, Customer Service
A great family type work environment
Customer Care Represenative (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ON14 August 2017
When i worked here i felt like i was not just part of a team but part of a family. I loved everything about this job, if it weren't for personal reasons i would have stayed for a very long time. I learned most of my communication skills from working at HGS. A normal day at work was usually busy, but you always show up to work smiling because the coworkers are so amazing! I found the hardest part f the job to be the angry customers, but the best part was definitely just being with everyone around me and helping our appreciative customers.
Fun and easy workplace
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Windsor, ON9 August 2017
Productive and fun workplace with flexible hours and friendly and helpful employees. Easy job once you get used to it, and is not very stressful. Easy access to overtime hours.
Pros
Flexible hours and great benefits
Cons
low wages
Not worth your time
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Barrie, ON4 August 2017
You go in and immediately log into your system, having someone yelling at you within the first 30seconds you step foot into the building. You are promised a higher pay than you receive, as the wage decreased back down to minimum wage (11.60). Days drag on and its honestly not worth your time to have customers scream at you and tell you to kill yourself all day. HR says accommodations are made regularly for employees, but rarely are they ever actually put through.
Pros
Cons
Absolutely everything else
Worst company
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Dartmouth, NS23 July 2017
Don't even waste your time. Unless its for the training period only. Worst most ridiculous company. Ridiculous impossible rules that change almost daily.
I can't say enough bad things. Just you've been warned
Pros
Cons
All of it
a good start
agent (Former Employee) –  North Bay, ON13 July 2017
HGS is the place to start out to get experience. While the management tries to do their best, some feel like they've been left behind or ignored. However, for a first time job it'll give you patience and the ability to understand that "say it with a smile" truly works.

Want to know more about Hinduja Global Solutions?

Ask a question
Good Environment
Customer Loyalty & Customer Services (Current Employee) –  Windsor, ON1 July 2017
Friendly working staff and team manager, helpful and good training sections

Flexible scheduling, request overtime anytime and regular hourly shift

good office structure
Not a great place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  North Bay, ON26 June 2017
I worked for this company for over a year. Its not the easiest job in the world; with customers yelling at you all day, no windows or fresh air in the building.. but they try to make it fun by giving out prizes and whatnot.

My experience with HGS was not bad at first. I was actually excelling in my position and being routinely complemented on my performance and even used as an example to help train new employees. I had a fantastic customer service rating, I was never late for work, I always tried my best to go above and beyond.

I felt secure in my position and was able to live comfortably supporting my family .....until they fired me. I was so blindsided... I've heard similar stories from past employees.

I truly believe this company keeps people around just long enough to work without being able to advance in position or pay
Pros
reliable hours
Cons
They view employees as expendable
a desired work place but less understanding on disabled people
CUSTOMER SERVICE RELATIONS (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ON8 June 2017
with my 6 months i worked with HGS in those 6 months not once did a manager or HR representative inquire into the disabilities and difficulties i had during training or understand from my point of view as to the issues in regards to socializing with others at work. in turn due to certain issues that arised due to these lack of understandings i was in their terms 'walked' i came in 2 hours before each shift to help out coworkers and to get all my prep finished before shift. i had hard time understanding policies and procedures. but all in all i did love this job even with its faults and lack of inquiries
Pros
fun place to work
Cons
no understanding in the difficulty of the mentally disabled
productive and fun
Call Center Associate (Former Employee) –  Barrie, ON6 June 2017
It was fun training and learning how to operate there system. the hardest part of the job was understand how to get to the different screens required. it was easy to the aspect of sitting and learning. Management was very good and understanding.
Drains the life out of you
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  North Bay, ON26 May 2017
I would not recommend working at this establishment unless it's for a short period of time. It is not worth the stress levels to work there as a career or even as a permanent full time employment unless you're really in need of the money.
Fun workplace environment
Technical Relations Associate (Former Employee) –  Barrie, ON24 May 2017
Management were very knowledgeable, always available to answer any questions. The training was energetic and very team player oriented. It was great.
The workplace culture was very relaxed and fun.
fun place to work and great things to win
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Belleville, ON16 May 2017
working at HGS is fun and lots of hours to get. You win items for getting second lines like scratch cards or gift cards, they also have days where the bosses bring in food for us to have.
fun workplace
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Barrie, ON9 May 2017
HGS was a great place to work, the supervisors and trainers were awesome and very helpful. I learned a lot about call taking and sales during my time there.
Hgs
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Dartmouth, NS7 May 2017
Poor management
Nobody available when exiting training for additional support.
Answer Phone calls
Assist with phone bills
environment during winter was too cold inside.
Great place to make connections
Customer Care (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ON23 April 2017
HGS is a typical call center. Every call center is different from others. Management was hit and miss. Some managers were great while others lacked the management they needed. Big push on sales with the contract I was on. The contract I was on is no longer at HGS. I did gain a lot of customer service experience while here but do not wish to work here ever again. The most enjoyable part of the job was making friends since there can be down time on certain times of the year when not as many calls come in.
Pros
Great place place to make connections
Cons
Wage was not worth the amount of work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hinduja Global Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.