I like to round up my star reviews, generously.
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) – Work from Home – 27 February 2018
- You avoid most call centre drama by doing work at home
- Training is slack, they gave us hour lunches and paid for half. It seemed like the trainer had other things to do, so really, it was something that appeared to be spun for our benefit.
- The sense of friendship/family is a concept that was given early on several weeks in to training, it was forced and fake. Please don't. That's just bizarre, try to pay people better, maybe that will work.
- So much information that people above you should know and don't or better yet, they give you the wrong info.
- Lots of tech issues, from what I have experienced it could function better than it does.
Ultimate decision: Meh, take it on the short term if you need it, but don't get too comfortable.