Hilton

Hilton Work-life balance reviews

Great company, amazing perks, team members,Can be challenging at times in hotel industry however this is a life style and if you are passionate about hospitality Hilton is the brand to work for.
Un endroit parfait pour y travailler et faire progresser votre carrière. Plusieurs opportunités à l'interne et c'est grandement encourageant la direction. De beaux avantages sociaux et salaires des plus compétitifs dans le domaine de l'hotellerie. Je recommande fortement
C'est l'une des meilleures expériences que j'ai vécu.
I had a great work experience working with them as I have learned how to work in a fast-paced environment with a good team spirit as everyone is our team is very supportive since I have very basic knowledge about working in the hotels at the beginning. But the members of our team helped me to develop myself in that fast-paced environment.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Long Hours
Great Place to work. Great people to work with. Lots of opportunities and great pay. Long hours and have to work holidays but that's the industry. I would recommend applying here.
Pros
great pay
Cons
I would highly recommend Hilton to anyone. It was such a rewarding job with so much opportunity. They put you through lots of training and courses that will benefit you for the rest of your career.
From Hilton, I learned team management and also I gained communication skills on dealing with guests of different countries and it helps me to understand customers needs and how to deal with anyone with professionalism and patience. Each staff of Hilton is very helpful, so everyday was gone good and I did not face any trouble during work at Hilton. The most enjoyable days at Hilton when there was games organized by superiors for all on special events and also specials gifts are distributed to the winners.
Pros
Free lunches, morning tea and special food on events
Cons
long hours shift
I am working in this company from last 1.5 year the staff is very good , friendly and helpful. The owner of the company is also helpful listens our problem and also gives the solution. Good company to work for.
Great company to work for, Excellent training and good career progression plans...highly recommended.... ...."........................................
Typical day would come in at 3pm and speak with morning staff and managers about the mornings occurrences. Check in guests and cater to specific requested they would have. Act as a concierge knowing best places to visit/ eat etc. Check my work email and answer any company's inquiries. Check the mailbox to see if there were any cheques to be deposited. Security check of the building at night. Closing duties for Night Audit.
Hilton give us the opportunity to work and feels proud about our job. Always celebrating appreciation day for different departments. They appreciate our hard work and help us to improve whatever we need to improve. We have daily meetings in order to let’s us know chances or news.
A fantastic team in all departments working together for the same mission, making customers happy and surpassing their expectations. Great casual and fancy restaurant with creative Apre options.
I just started my day to assign the paper and making the sheet for next day. Then i attend the guest, room attended calls and deliver calls to the person to deliver the things. I also monitor to complete all the thing in the given time.
Working at Hilton was an awesome learning experience. It has great teams in all departments and the dedication to maintain what Hilton is, is uniform throughout the company. Employees have good work life balance, they are happy and stress free. Its the Best Place to Be!
You don't know how the time is passing when u work in a hotel. Keeps always busy. I was racing with the time. And so many people from different country work together nicely, everybody is respecting and helping each other. We were not worker, we were team player.
Great place to grow, lots of opportunities. If you are willing to work hard you will really enjoy your time with the Hilton. The company is always looking to expand and you can achieve a lot with them.
Pros
Great Benefits, Free Parkings, always chances for advancement
Cons
Some legacy employees, which brings about some hardships
will tell you what you want to hear to fill the position workplace culture is absolute garbage xenophobic and ageism environment constant issues with meals for guests and employees
Pros
free lunch
Cons
no proper work life balance, disrespectful employees, degrading managers
Was nice job and meeting lots of people and have a good conversation with other . In lunch time lots of people talk and eating together. People introduce with other.
Pros
Free breakfast
Cons
Normal time
Hilton was a place to learn it was a first property where i got and opportunity to show case my talent and prove them my capability. every one was friendly and the working environment was cool and calm.
Pros
knowledge
Good work life balance. Great learning experience. Good management. Learned a lot about events and about logistics of events taking place at a hotel venue.
travail beaucoup physique, minutieux, bon salaire,
Pros
repas gratuits
Cons
organisation