Hilton

Hilton Pay & benefits reviews

Fantastic place to work with many benefits, as long as the travel industry is good your job is safe...but with 911, covid 19, 2008 market crash, you never know....solid workplace with many benefits and friendly atmosphere.
Pros
Great lunchroom, breaks when needed, support from staff, good learning platform.
Cons
wages could be a little higher, but they are reasonable
Fast-paced and stressful but it is a hotel. Work is easy once you get the hang of it. Environment is friendly although cliques and favoritism tend to cause problems throughout management. Free food and lots of benefits.
Pros
Hotel benefits and free food
Cons
Exhausting work
HR caused to many problems while laid off..before laid off, the work environment itself was great. Didn't enjoy being harrased by a specific hr employee while laid off. Had to get union involved in my specific matter. I wouldn't recommend working with this hilton site specifically but im sire others wouldn't have this issue.
Benefits
Cons
H/R and Management
Un endroit parfait pour y travailler et faire progresser votre carrière. Plusieurs opportunités à l'interne et c'est grandement encourageant la direction. De beaux avantages sociaux et salaires des plus compétitifs dans le domaine de l'hotellerie. Je recommande fortement
C'était un bon travail mais à cause du Covid 19 j'ai perdu mon emploi
Pros
Repas à petits prix
Cons
J'ai pas trouvé
L.ambiance de travaille était bonne et nous travaillions en équipe.
Pros
Repas gratuits.
Cons
Travail très exigent
Great Place to work. Great people to work with. Lots of opportunities and great pay. Long hours and have to work holidays but that's the industry. I would recommend applying here.
Pros
great pay
Cons
Typical Day at Work was faced paced hardest part of the job was rush hour enjoyable time of job was when cooking and finishing my shift the Workplace was good co workers were very nice and good to work with people
Pros
Good Teeam Work
Cons
Bad management
Overall good place to work. Pay scale could be better but the pay itself is decent for the east coast. The work to home balance I found hard to do while working here. You are stable working here but like most they do seniority based vacation and hours.
Very good experience, no partiality, cool environment, co operative staff good salary good working hours holiday pay I move in Calgary so I also looking for job in Calgary too. Try to gain more experience from there.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Hilton?
The management is rude talk down to their employees. General manager sit in office all day expect going for smoke every twenty minutes. Human resource take there time on everything ask for a raise they get back to you mouths later no care for others as long as their pockets are full. Turn over of employees weekly.
Good people but labour doesn’t get paid what it should. Good management. Good first job, gets you work experience for your resume. Can’t complain. Allows new workers to get a basic understanding of the workforce.
Great place to grow, lots of opportunities. If you are willing to work hard you will really enjoy your time with the Hilton. The company is always looking to expand and you can achieve a lot with them.
Pros
Great Benefits, Free Parkings, always chances for advancement
Cons
Some legacy employees, which brings about some hardships
They offer summer BBQ for workers and family Awesome Christmas Party Amazing Travel Discount Friendly People Job opportunitys are always available, but hard to get because they always have someone else ready to take over. Hard to love around departments
Pros
free food
Cons
low wage
I worked their for 8 months. And the department I sighed up for I never did anything in all my time their retaining to that. Instead I was sent to owners houses to work their or for their family friends. Forcing me to come in on my days off and threatening to fire me if I did not come. No benefits aswell. After submitting my 2 week notice I was fired on spot.All around not a good place/company to work for
Pros
50% off Food
Cons
Rude bosses. Workplace bullying. Unsafe environment. No job security. No benefits.
Some issues with management. No possibility for advancement.Some bullying that never gets resolved. Work pressure is very high. Most people make near minimum wage.
Was nice job and meeting lots of people and have a good conversation with other . In lunch time lots of people talk and eating together. People introduce with other.
Pros
Free breakfast
Cons
Normal time
I had the opportunity to work for this organization. The staff was excellent and very flexible with scheduling. The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to meet many individuals from places around the world.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
Outdoors during winter months
travail beaucoup physique, minutieux, bon salaire,
Pros
repas gratuits
Cons
organisation
Hilton is a great company to work for if you are not planning on making hospitality your career. There is little advancement from within and compensation could be a lot better.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Not enough Workers
Fun place to work. Many activities and benefits available to associates and managers. Brand cares about the community. Well-established standards and procedures in place.