Hilton
Happiness score is 75 out of 100

Hilton Job security & advancement reviews

Great company, amazing perks, team members,Can be challenging at times in hotel industry however this is a life style and if you are passionate about hospitality Hilton is the brand to work for.
HR caused to many problems while laid off..before laid off, the work environment itself was great. Didn't enjoy being harrased by a specific hr employee while laid off. Had to get union involved in my specific matter. I wouldn't recommend working with this hilton site specifically but im sire others wouldn't have this issue.
Benefits
Cons
H/R and Management
Un endroit parfait pour y travailler et faire progresser votre carrière. Plusieurs opportunités à l'interne et c'est grandement encourageant la direction. De beaux avantages sociaux et salaires des plus compétitifs dans le domaine de l'hotellerie. Je recommande fortement
C'est l'une des meilleures expériences que j'ai vécu.
I would highly recommend Hilton to anyone. It was such a rewarding job with so much opportunity. They put you through lots of training and courses that will benefit you for the rest of your career.
From the beginning of me working there I was treated with so much respect even though i didnt have much experience. My trainer trained me very well and i value everything i learned there
Just don’t apply and save yourself. I think that this place has a very inhuman way of caring for others. The manager of the housekeeping department is not fit for the position that they are in.
Working with hilton is a wonderful experience, I had a great time working in a fun-filled environment. I had the opportunity to upgrade my knowledge in hospitality industry and also personal development. Working with the management team was an add-on value in my career. We as a management team supported and worked together to achieve new goals and I can say that I am proud to be a part of them.
There I learned a lot of business and gained a lot of experiences. For example, how to deal with customers and how to respond to them in a tactful way, it was really an enjoyable experience.
Great company to work for, Excellent training and good career progression plans...highly recommended.... ...."........................................
Emploi en 2 volets - la reception et la vérification. Donc, besoin de connaître le travail classique de réceptionniste (arrivées, départs, facturation, prise de réservation, gestion de plaintes, etc...) et le côté vérification (balancer puis déposer les cartes de crédit autant resto que réception, vérifier les transactions de la journée et les corriger au besoin, création de rapports, etc...) Des nuits bien occupées mais pas banales!
A typical day at work at Hilton as a Spa Therapist would begin with us prepping the treatment rooms and getting ready to received our most valuable guest. Working at Hilton is a continuation of learning and development of ones professionalism and customer service skills to enhance overall guest experience.
The management is rude talk down to their employees. General manager sit in office all day expect going for smoke every twenty minutes. Human resource take there time on everything ask for a raise they get back to you mouths later no care for others as long as their pockets are full. Turn over of employees weekly.
Working at Hilton was an awesome learning experience. It has great teams in all departments and the dedication to maintain what Hilton is, is uniform throughout the company. Employees have good work life balance, they are happy and stress free. Its the Best Place to Be!
Great place to grow, lots of opportunities. If you are willing to work hard you will really enjoy your time with the Hilton. The company is always looking to expand and you can achieve a lot with them.
Pros
Great Benefits, Free Parkings, always chances for advancement
Cons
Some legacy employees, which brings about some hardships
I worked their for 8 months. And the department I sighed up for I never did anything in all my time their retaining to that. Instead I was sent to owners houses to work their or for their family friends. Forcing me to come in on my days off and threatening to fire me if I did not come. No benefits aswell. After submitting my 2 week notice I was fired on spot.All around not a good place/company to work for
Pros
50% off Food
Cons
Rude bosses. Workplace bullying. Unsafe environment. No job security. No benefits.
Some issues with management. No possibility for advancement.Some bullying that never gets resolved. Work pressure is very high. Most people make near minimum wage.
Hilton was a place to learn it was a first property where i got and opportunity to show case my talent and prove them my capability. every one was friendly and the working environment was cool and calm.
Pros
knowledge
I was there to do my practicum and preceptorship while going to school to become an LPN. My time there was very educational and I learned a lot. During the time I spent I was treated very well with all staff and management. They have a very nice facility.
It is well managed, though a unionized enviroment that can sometimes create friction between management and staff, all in all it is a good place to work if you like the industry. you will learn a lot!
Pros
discounts at hilton
Cons
poor work personal life balance
Good work life balance. Great learning experience. Good management. Learned a lot about events and about logistics of events taking place at a hotel venue.
  1. Job Security & Advancement