Hilton

Hilton Culture reviews

Such a great place to work feel like I'm working with my family members. All staff was very motivational. They have great wages for workers and provide many facilities.
Un endroit parfait pour y travailler et faire progresser votre carrière. Plusieurs opportunités à l'interne et c'est grandement encourageant la direction. De beaux avantages sociaux et salaires des plus compétitifs dans le domaine de l'hotellerie. Je recommande fortement
C'est l'une des meilleures expériences que j'ai vécu.
Great company, amazing perks, team members,Can be challenging at times in hotel industry however this is a life style and if you are passionate about hospitality Hilton is the brand to work for.
L.ambiance de travaille était bonne et nous travaillions en équipe.
Pros
Repas gratuits.
Cons
Travail très exigent
Working in cluster properties as accounts receivables is quite hectic and busy. Working in Hilton is worthy and fulfilling. We can feel the support of management and we have complete trust, though team members are multi cultured and a bit of challenging, it will be great opportunity to gain skills like; flexibility, ability to compromise and language.
Great Place to work. Great people to work with. Lots of opportunities and great pay. Long hours and have to work holidays but that's the industry. I would recommend applying here.
Pros
great pay
Cons
Typical Day at Work was faced paced hardest part of the job was rush hour enjoyable time of job was when cooking and finishing my shift the Workplace was good co workers were very nice and good to work with people
Pros
Good Teeam Work
Cons
Bad management
This was a great place to work at. Lovely staff. Relaxed environment and very easy going. They had a very nice clean facility and the other members of the health care team worked collaboratively together.
Working with hilton is a wonderful experience, I had a great time working in a fun-filled environment. I had the opportunity to upgrade my knowledge in hospitality industry and also personal development. Working with the management team was an add-on value in my career. We as a management team supported and worked together to achieve new goals and I can say that I am proud to be a part of them.
collaborative team and always willing to help other person. great customer service. Amazing staff and management. Staff is always available for customers for help and assistance.
The Hilton Whistler Resort & Spa is a good place and environment to work in. The colleagues make it fun. The management as well, make Hilton fun and productive.
Emploi en 2 volets - la reception et la vérification. Donc, besoin de connaître le travail classique de réceptionniste (arrivées, départs, facturation, prise de réservation, gestion de plaintes, etc...) et le côté vérification (balancer puis déposer les cartes de crédit autant resto que réception, vérifier les transactions de la journée et les corriger au besoin, création de rapports, etc...) Des nuits bien occupées mais pas banales!
Environnement de travail productif et agréable.....
The hardest part of the job is fine tuning the small details that are required for perfect presentation of a venue. The most enjoyable, the many wedding receptions I have been a part of making wonderful!
Hilton give us the opportunity to work and feels proud about our job. Always celebrating appreciation day for different departments. They appreciate our hard work and help us to improve whatever we need to improve. We have daily meetings in order to let’s us know chances or news.
I absolutely love the Hilton brand it strives to meet and exceed the guest's expetations. Hilton works on Educating their staff. I also enjoy the fact that Hilton believes In Me.
The Hilton is an amazing place to work. The managers are one of the best people I have ever met. The work flexibility is nothing like I have ever seen before.
A fantastic team in all departments working together for the same mission, making customers happy and surpassing their expectations. Great casual and fancy restaurant with creative Apre options.
Productive fast paced Environment Challenging and stretches you to think outside the box Great pay for senior management Great TM all over and great company culture
Pros
Team Member hotel rates
You don't know how the time is passing when u work in a hotel. Keeps always busy. I was racing with the time. And so many people from different country work together nicely, everybody is respecting and helping each other. We were not worker, we were team player.