Hilton

Hilton Employee Reviews

Loved the work,customers,Perkins.Loved when hotel was under constructiom,seeimg rooms come together.Would of loved to retire from here but felt inadequate in my work,improperly trained,unecperiemced.With time amd patiece i would have been gold.Very unfriendly nasty crew.Gossipy.High School Drama j
Pros
Boss was very generous with pizza and free lunches at Perkind
Cons
Nasty people i worked with.
Fantastic place to work with many benefits, as long as the travel industry is good your job is safe...but with 911, covid 19, 2008 market crash, you never know....solid workplace with many benefits and friendly atmosphere.
Pros
Great lunchroom, breaks when needed, support from staff, good learning platform.
Cons
wages could be a little higher, but they are reasonable
Don’t know how to orient a newly hired. Poor management. They don’t knife anything at all. No English speaking policy. Poor way to treat new employee. Do not recommend.
Pros
Cons
Poor management
Fast-paced and stressful but it is a hotel. Work is easy once you get the hang of it. Environment is friendly although cliques and favoritism tend to cause problems throughout management. Free food and lots of benefits.
Pros
Hotel benefits and free food
Cons
Exhausting work
HR caused to many problems while laid off..before laid off, the work environment itself was great. Didn't enjoy being harrased by a specific hr employee while laid off. Had to get union involved in my specific matter. I wouldn't recommend working with this hilton site specifically but im sire others wouldn't have this issue.
Benefits
Cons
H/R and Management
Un endroit parfait pour y travailler et faire progresser votre carrière. Plusieurs opportunités à l'interne et c'est grandement encourageant la direction. De beaux avantages sociaux et salaires des plus compétitifs dans le domaine de l'hotellerie. Je recommande fortement
C'était un bon travail mais à cause du Covid 19 j'ai perdu mon emploi
Pros
Repas à petits prix
Cons
J'ai pas trouvé
-This company is truly a pleasure to work work. They take the time to know their employees and are very approachable to talk to. if you like fast paced atmosphere this is the place for you
C'est l'une des meilleures expériences que j'ai vécu.
Such a great place to work feel like I'm working with my family members. All staff was very motivational. They have great wages for workers and provide many facilities.
Great company, amazing perks, team members,Can be challenging at times in hotel industry however this is a life style and if you are passionate about hospitality Hilton is the brand to work for.
L.ambiance de travaille était bonne et nous travaillions en équipe.
Pros
Repas gratuits.
Cons
Travail très exigent
Working in cluster properties as accounts receivables is quite hectic and busy. Working in Hilton is worthy and fulfilling. We can feel the support of management and we have complete trust, though team members are multi cultured and a bit of challenging, it will be great opportunity to gain skills like; flexibility, ability to compromise and language.
Wonderful team, added advantage is the lunches. The leaders are really thoughtful and flexible. They are patient and guide you well. Its important that everyone is cheerfull in this company
Pros
Very nice and understanding people to work with
Cons
Hospitality industry is volatile and salaries aint high
I had a great work experience working with them as I have learned how to work in a fast-paced environment with a good team spirit as everyone is our team is very supportive since I have very basic knowledge about working in the hotels at the beginning. But the members of our team helped me to develop myself in that fast-paced environment.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Long Hours
Great Place to work. Great people to work with. Lots of opportunities and great pay. Long hours and have to work holidays but that's the industry. I would recommend applying here.
Pros
great pay
Cons
Typical Day at Work was faced paced hardest part of the job was rush hour enjoyable time of job was when cooking and finishing my shift the Workplace was good co workers were very nice and good to work with people
Pros
Good Teeam Work
Cons
Bad management
I found that it was a great place to work, where the staff were friendly and welcoming. The workplace was made to be in a good environment with good energy and great work ethic.
I would highly recommend Hilton to anyone. It was such a rewarding job with so much opportunity. They put you through lots of training and courses that will benefit you for the rest of your career.
Overall good place to work. Pay scale could be better but the pay itself is decent for the east coast. The work to home balance I found hard to do while working here. You are stable working here but like most they do seniority based vacation and hours.
From Hilton, I learned team management and also I gained communication skills on dealing with guests of different countries and it helps me to understand customers needs and how to deal with anyone with professionalism and patience. Each staff of Hilton is very helpful, so everyday was gone good and I did not face any trouble during work at Hilton. The most enjoyable days at Hilton when there was games organized by superiors for all on special events and also specials gifts are distributed to the winners.
Pros
Free lunches, morning tea and special food on events
Cons
long hours shift
  1. Employee reviews