Hilton Employee Reviews

Found 266 reviews matching the search See all 10,228 reviews
Great place,
Gemeral Maintanence (Former Employee) –  Niagara Falls, ON8 November 2018
Good place to eat and work
I found that every person were one the same (page)
The company demands were not too demanding,however I personally needed more
Nothing against this company
I was treated as a good willing individual
My decision was my own
I hope that others see a good review
Its the hilton
Mechanic 1 (Former Employee) –  Niagara Falls, ON15 October 2018
If you take a upper level position and u know ur stuff u are in danger. U have to play dumb or u intimidate others n then comes the baçk stabbing from fellow employees . Same ones that u save their butts then u must go . Fired n 2 days later. U have ur job back to avoid wrongful dismissal just work n dont befriend.
Pros
Good co-workers
Was taken by surprise
Duty Manager (Former Employee) –  Saint John, NB11 October 2018
found out quickly that the bottom line was more important than maximizing a employees work load forcing them out as a restructure program. Quite disappointed from what i learned about the company to what i know now.
Great Company and very good culture
Assistant Food & Beverage Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON22 September 2018
Great experience working with awesome team. Management is very supportive. There is something new to learn everyday. Also there is a opportunity to work world wide.
Cons
great place when i worked there
Cook (Former Employee) –  Niagara Falls, ON18 September 2018
great place for a first job, or someone in need of a job, pay isn't the best for cost of living, great people and free food when i worked there. professional management
Pros
free food, good people
Cons
long hours, no social life
About maintenance job...
Maintenance Worker (Former Employee) –  Niagara Falls, ON30 August 2018
Very stressed place... People don't stay longer. Hilton is big Name. But nothing right here. Poore manegment. Some time don't have part's to fixing issue. Lot complain for guests ... And they're think it's maintenance worker fault... After 3 months , they start paying 16 dol. For hour . Do you think this money pay your stress ?
Pros
Free food
Cons
Poore manegment.
Licenced Practical Nurse (Current Employee) –  Surrey, BC23 August 2018
It is my first job as a LPN, I would say good working experience. I got lots of opportunities to learns new things. I would say, it was a best start of my career as a LPN
Pros
Cons
got lots of education opportunities
too many to list
EVENT MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Toronto Pearson International Airport, ON21 August 2018
Dedicated to employees. Opportunity to grow. Promote within.
Offer great benefits and other employee perks, like travel all over the world at very little cost.
Provide opportunity to relocate globally.
Pros
too many to list
Cons
depending on department, might need to work weekend
Great work culture with superb customer service
HUMAN RESOURCES COORDINATOR INTERN (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON14 August 2018
This was a generalist HR position so typically the day was full of some routine things, but a lot of other non-routine things. I was responsible for reviewing resumes, updating employee turnover reports, and participating in group events and committees. Every single Team Member is super friendly and made me feel at home. The hardest part of the job was balancing a lot of different things at once, but it was a good thing as the days flew by and I was never bored. The most enjoyable thing was the amount I learned during this internship. I touched a lot of different areas of HR through this role and I am thankful for that.
Pros
Free lunches and dinners, on-site gym, free dry cleaning
Chief assistant
Cooker Assistant (Former Employee) –  makka9 August 2018
It was a very wonderful experience as it was a new challenge in terms of learning and adventure
I have learned from the experience a kind of authorities and the way of cutting and preparing and so on
Pros
A new and exciting experience
Cons
The long stand sometimes bothers me
Great Job
Security Guard (Full Time) (Current Employee) –  Niagara Falls, ON29 July 2018
If your looking for a job to help start a career in policing or other services, this is the job you should look into getting. This is the only security job i have worked for where you do get to do all security duties as well as getting a ton of practice in report writing.
Great
Hotel Hotel Clerk (Former Employee) –  London, ON26 July 2018
Good company to work for, managers are mostly understanding. The company itself is a large chain and quite organized. The pay is above minimum wage which is great.
best place to work
General Technician (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON25 July 2018
It is a best place to work. your career will grow here, good management, challenging job, you will enjoy working here because all team member was treated equal.
No leadership, no vision
Supervisor/Manager (Former Employee) –  calgary airport north16 July 2018
The management has no vision for the growth and development. due to this very reason they had to abandon building the flagship Hilton Hotel, staff turn over since after the second year has been through the roof, talent is exploited instead of being rewarded and white privilege is very prevalent.
Long days
Laundry Attendant (Former Employee) –  Niagara Falls, ON14 July 2018
Working at the hilton was alright. Terrible work/life balance. They expect you to work overtime. Sometimes rude managers. Very understanding of mental health issues and problems.
Fun Workplace
Assistant Food & Beverage Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON3 June 2018
Its fun to work in hotels and Hilton brand is one of them. If you had chosen hospitality career, then Hilton is the name you should look for it. Its been great to work there.
Pros
Free Lunches
positive workplace
Jarvis & Dundas - Server (Former Employee) –  downtown toronto26 May 2018
The Hilton is amazing workplace. professionalism is key to working there. I gained work skills and even life skills that I can use day to day. positive workplace.
Pros
Coworkers
Cons
early morning prep
Productif
Customer and Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Gatineau, QC24 May 2018
Rythme soutenu, environnement chaleureux au travail
Good place to work.
Room Attendant (Former Employee) –  Niagara, ON21 May 2018
Everything is good except the work load difference between Day room attendants and night room attendants. Day people work 1000 times more than night people.
Pros
Good salary.
Cons
Work load.
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Niagara Falls, ON10 May 2018
I was let go "because I wasn't a good fit" by the main boss, yet all of my supervisors and peers were extremely happy with my work ethic. I was requested by other departments because of my eagerness to learn, work ethic and quick learning. Pay wasn't great for working hard labor; the hours and people I worked with made that bearable.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Management is poor

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hilton. Our community is ready to answer.

54.4K