Hilton Garden Inn Hotel
Coronavirus update
Information from Hilton Garden Inn Hotel:

Hilton Garden Inn Hotel Employee Reviews

Canada83 reviews
- They have friendly and relaxed environment.
- They are customer - oriented.

- They are open to your schedule.

- They have a good workplace culture.
It was good time to work with good company. Fair workload but learn to work in fast pace environment. Management was in touch with all staff members.
Good company and good workplace. Good exposure to hotel operation. You will learn a lot in proper housekeeping procedure and hotel operation and good to meet new friends.
Pros
Free Pizza
Cons
Less hours if not too busy
Work anywhere except here. If you value yourself as a human being and value your time as well, don't bother working here. As a valet attendant, the assistant GM (if he hasn't gotten fired yet) would force me to take lunch before check-out so he would "cover me" and take any tips that he could. Very toxic workplace, one supervisor is very nice, and the other is a disgusting gremlin. There are many shady things that happen in upper management and I would not be surprised if this location forecloses.

HIGHEST TURNOVER RATE!!!
I workd as night audit at the HGI in winnipeg. My co workers were super nice and my manager was awesome. Had to quit coz i had a full time job it became too much but would have stayed if my manager stayed she had to quit as well coz she moved to another province. Overall awesome experience working here!
It's alright place to work. Bit of micromanaging place and manager can not utilize his experiences to implement new things. Also chain of command needs to be implemented to have proper communication within the team.
No support from upper Management. Dated work tools makes work more difficult to execute quickly. They never have budget for anything.
Great team of staff.
Pros
Discounted Lunches
Cons
Not enough support from upper management
fun place to work. Learned alot. Made new friends. This a place that's always kept clean. Everyone is very friendly and full of fun. Take a visit and have fun
Busy Airport Hotel, Great place to work, Part of the Silver Hotel Group. It take care about employees . Excellent work culture and ethics. Opportunity to learn and grow up in carrier.
Terrible management team. Disregarded my complaint of harassment by a colleaugue and refused to do anything about it. If you dont mind getting treated like garbage, this is the place for you
Union environment staff are hard workers. Owner is extremely cheap with managers/supervisors would need a second job to live. Owner never gives raises no development growth.
collègues très sympathiques, travail physiquement actif mais agréable, contact avec les clients et les personnes avec une qualité de service
Best staff
Enjoyable

Focus on work individually

Very nice people

Good platform for experience for customer service’

And to be fluent in english

Go for Hilton
multi faceted company with results driven environment. currently going through operating review to re-establish next steps as company is growing beyond current structure.
Managment bullies its staff, over work their employees you can file harrassment complaints but nothing gets done
The union dose nothing for you so you are paying union dues for absolutely nothing

I even called the labor board and absolutely nothing gets resolved I survived 5 and a half years of harrassment my breaking point was a laundry attendant shoved me in front of my boss the director of housekeeping and they did nothing my biggest regret is not calling the police that day because maybe if I did it would help prevent this from happening to anyone else
The training is extensive and the work timings were good. But job growth takes too long. But its a good experience to improve customer service and people skills.
I enjoyed my time there as desk and shuttle driver. Made a lot of good friends that I still keep in touch with. There is room for advancement if you’re willing to take on the task. Benefits is great when you travel so I highly recommend. The GM is great and probably one of the only place I can say I respect the boss who care for their employees. But like any jobs don’t let the negative effects your job. Nothing last forever but enjoy the moment when you’re there. Just be positive!
This place has changed management staff since i been there and has became a unionized company.
It was very busy place to work especially in winter when flights was canclled

Staff were usually friendly
Many problems in to work with Hilton Garden Inn and manage never solve ,very bad experience and very head work......................….................................
It a good and casual place to go for food and drink nice and cosy. Tasty food good staff. A bit busy on hydro nights but in general a good place to go.
Very busy at times, then some days can be relaxing. A great place to work. Friendly and hopeful staff. They have lots of fun activities where staff can get prizes. I would definitely recommend this place to work.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hilton Garden Inn Hotel. Our community is ready to answer.