Hillel International Employee Reviews

Great space to work and connect with culture
Hillel International Birthright BICEP Intern (Current Employee) –  Bloomington, IN18 June 2018
Hillel is that Jewish home away from home vibe. It’s amazing to work with others who have the same connnctions that you do and even more enjoyable to feel as thought you fit. Hillel was pleasant, respectful of work/life balance, and genuinely a fun place to work.
relaxed
IACT Birthright Recruitment Intern (Former Employee) –  Blacksburg, VA20 February 2018
Working at hillel international is rewarding, because it gives you a chance to work with fellow jews on campus. I enjoyed the work I was doing, and would recommend to friend.
n/a
Conferences & Events Intern (Former Employee) –  Washington, DC13 January 2018
i loved working there it was a great internship experience! i learned a ton and had great experiences learning from different people. i would highly suggest working there
Fun Workplace
Greek Chai Team Member (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OH15 September 2017
Great , relaxed work environment on Ohio State's campus in Columbus, Ohio. The staff are very welcoming and I worked with other students to create events for OSU students.
Meaningful work
Program Manager (Former Employee) –  Washington City, DC24 February 2017
Great mission, wonderful colleagues, good work/life balance. You will be successful if you can raise funds for your program.
Amazing
Engagement Associate (Current Employee) –  Westwood1 October 2015
Great place to learn about leadership and team work. Love coming to this place and meeting new people daily. I love all my partners I work with and it is so easy getting things done.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hillel International. Our community is ready to answer.

4.7