Hill Farms Employee Reviews

Fun place to work, love watching crops grow
Farm Hand/Equipment Operator (Current Employee) –  Woodland ms28 August 2017
I enjoy my time spent on the farm, it's fun to watch the crops grow from time being planted until harvest time, I'm always on heavy equipment and that's what I enjoy doing the most.
Pros
Freedom, friendly work place
Cons
No benefits
Productive and fun work place
Manual Labor (Former Employee) –  Marysville, CA9 February 2014
A typical day at work I would feed the farm animals. I learned with hard work comes great reward. Management was awesome, Bill Hill my friends grandpa, great old man. Giving my friend and I the opportunity to work to earn our way to prom. My Co-worker was a good friend named Albert, He's a character, always joking around having a great time while working, he made the hard work bearable. The hardest part would had to of been cutting down three trees in one morning and spending the rest of the work day dragging branches to the burn pile and cleaning up the mess after. The most enjoyable part of the job even though the work was hard was the fact that I got to get paid to hangout with my good friend and earn money at the same time.
Pros
Free breakfast, free lunch, pay was good.
Cons
Having to wait all week to go to work on the weekend.