HIGHLIGHT MOTOR GROUP

HIGHLIGHT MOTOR GROUP Employee Reviews

Great atmosphere! Nice truck!

Featured review

HIGHLIGHT MOTOR GROUP selected this as a representative review
From the day one I got to drive my dedicated truck, very clean and almost brand new. Previously I had to drive some old trucks and had a lot of issues on a route. Glad to have this opportunity and not to think about the repair. The guys in the shop seems very friendly, dispatchers are nice and HR processed my documents in less than a week. Very good experience so far!

Pros

Truck. People.

Great teams around the office with a terrible management

Well, days were fun but lond. You dont have a proper lunch time as someone always interrupt you so you better have a meal at your work place. High management willing to scream at you, however managers of the different bounds are nice and calm people

Pros

Fun environment, great team, free parking

Cons

10 hours a day unpaid shift, terrible management, low salary

Company didn’t pay me my last two pay cheque as I informed them i am leaving the company.

I don’t recommend working in this company. They do unnecessary deductions from your pay saying damages or cleaning. Even miss the extra drops which are to be paid to the drivers. Border crossing is major problem. My fellow driver once had to wait for 36 for border clearance and even after wait it was not cleared and had to come back to yard after all. Also wait time was never paid.

Excellent management

The best company i have ever worked for. Excellent management attitude, friendly staff and decent salary. What else is needed for a good life! Thank you HMG for this wonderful experience!

Pros

Excellent management, salary

Headache

Low payParking problemDispatchers are unfairUnorganizedThe only good thing here is you are the one who will schedule when will be your next trip.

Pros

Day off

Cons

Inequality.

Fun place to work if you like to travel USA

The best new trucks in the business and cross border runs are decent. Straight truck drivers get paid the most. Payroll is always on time with no delay. Benefits are paid by company so there is no extra payout on drivers behalf.

Pros

New equipment and always maintained

Cons

No home life

New tools, equipment

New tools and new equipment, great team, got instructions today and very excited to finish my first day at HMG! Thank you for the support, everyone looks very friendly!

Pros

New tools and equipment

Driver

Worst company to work for, they only care about the load . I worked there for a few years I don’t recommend that company to anyone. Dispatch will force you to do ilegal things.

Glad to be hired

HMG called me within a week and I received an invitation. That's a great company, very polite on the phone, everything went well! Thank you for providing this opportunity.

Pros

Quick Hiring Process

Flexible schedule

Good money, 4 day work week, great company to work for. I have every weekend off with my family. Dedicated new Volvo truck, my son loves it! Thank you HMG!

Pros

Good money, flexible schedule

good truck fleet

Glad to see our trucks on the road. Before I got hired, I didn't notice that every third truck on the road is HMG! Great team, nice people, new equipment. Enjoying every day of my work!

Pros

team

I love my truck!

Highlight Motor Group is an excellent company to work for! New clean truck from the day one! Well maintained trucks. Dispatchers are great at getting you home when needed, flexible schedule! Each terminal has its own personality that you need to learn.

Pros

Truck. Schedule.

Best choice

Best choice for a professional truckers for the right compensation. First months you need to adopt but then HMG become your family! Great place to work and the best team to work with!

Pros

Compensation. Team.

New equipment

The team accepted me nicely, everyone is very open and ready to help. HMG is a very professional company, they know what they're doing. Great new tools and equipment that makes me enjoy the work.

Pros

Team, Equipment

Good company

As a driver, HMG is a good company to work for. The compensation is fair, dedicated nice truck, friendly dispatchers. They have also their own mechanical shop so no need to worry about the truck.

Pros

Truck, dispatchers

New dedicated truck

Great clean reliable dedicated truck. My own truck!!! That's awesome. Thank you HGM! You really care about the drivers. I switched so many places and this one is the best in 5 years!

Pros

Dedicated truck

Steady position

Great place to work and get paid, working for more than two years. Friendly team, everyone is ready to help and adopt in the environment. Thank you everyone!

Pros

Team, steady position

Great team

Great team that is in sync and work well together. The management door is always open to solve any issue or for advice. Good pa work for living and be confident in the future.

Pros

great team

new places

Excited to work as a truck driver. I visited so many places in the past few months that I didn't even know before. Tough to be alone and far from my family but I need to make money to survive!

Pros

money, new places, new truck

Cons

hours

Good place to be working at!

Be ready to go through a tough year at the beginning. A lot of drivers are leaving after a couple of months, but those who stayed are actually getting all the benefits. Worked at HMG for a while and don't regret it!

Pros

Money

People are the best

Works here for more than a year and can't say any bad word about anyone, even though we have a lot of stressful situation, we can always find the right way to solve it.

Pros

People

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HIGHLIGHT MOTOR GROUP. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.1Job security/advancement