Highland Farms Inc. Employee Review

View all Highland Farms Inc. reviews

Not a good place to work
Full time Cashier (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON12 April 2013
This company has little respect for their employees, You are expected to give your 110% for 50% compensation. The owners are rude, the head cashier is always in a bad mood, you are not allowed to have a life. once you get the job your life is over or better yet you cannot get another because they set the work schedule so that its impossible to go find another job once you find out working for highland farm is not worth it.
There is a high turn over of employees specially at the cashier department, the head cashier has little or no respect for the girls working their shifts, if one cashier annoy her everyone gets it! she play favorite and those who happened to be in her good list then those girls are favored.
One thing for sure HIGHLAND farm is not worth it
Cons
no free lunches/ punchclock is far from the lunchroom

Other Highland Farms Inc. Employee Reviews

A day at Highland Farms
Front End Cashier (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON25 April 2019
I have handled many transactions in highland farms in various departments including OLG at customer service desk, smart serve certified experience in wine and beer store and cafe, and chocolate shop as a front end cashier. I have been with the company for almost 3 years and now i am studying to be a Pharmacy Assistant. My customers are what brings a smile to my face and keeps me moving forward and motivated.
Productive and helping
Produce Trimmer (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON4 April 2019
A typical day start with displaying tables with fresh produce/fruits.
Workplace culture is enjoyable.Most of the other employees are above 50+ and matured like me.The management always makes certain on selling Fresh produce/fruits etc. etc.,which is something we do not see in other grocery stores.
I learned trimming produces, setting up tables for fruit displays.Management and Manager is always there to assist you in case of doubt.
We work as a family/team here.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Highland Farms Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.