Highland Farms Inc. Employee Review

View all Highland Farms Inc. reviews

Produce manager
Produce Manager (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON27 January 2019
Very nice place to work for it they respect you and they car of you paid over time u choose your vocation people working there are nice managers are good people love my work there but they don’t paid me fair
Pros
Lunch discount
Cons
Regular hours

Other Highland Farms Inc. Employee Reviews

A day at Highland Farms
Front End Cashier (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON25 April 2019
I have handled many transactions in highland farms in various departments including OLG at customer service desk, smart serve certified experience in wine and beer store and cafe, and chocolate shop as a front end cashier. I have been with the company for almost 3 years and now i am studying to be a Pharmacy Assistant. My customers are what brings a smile to my face and keeps me moving forward and motivated.
Productive and helping
Produce Trimmer (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON4 April 2019
A typical day start with displaying tables with fresh produce/fruits.
Workplace culture is enjoyable.Most of the other employees are above 50+ and matured like me.The management always makes certain on selling Fresh produce/fruits etc. etc.,which is something we do not see in other grocery stores.
I learned trimming produces, setting up tables for fruit displays.Management and Manager is always there to assist you in case of doubt.
We work as a family/team here.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Highland Farms Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.