Highland Farms Inc. Employee Review

View all Highland Farms Inc. reviews

Slicing products in the machines & serve what costumers needed.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON12 November 2012
I work 40 hours a week in this company.I learned how to work independently,I learned how to be well organized. I learned how to deal with people at all levels specially the needs of difficult costumers.I learned to be more patient. l build a strong communication skills .We have a good salary & benefits.It's fun working with my co-workers because they are so nice & very helpful. Its been hard for me when I was new in this company because I have to memorized all the cold cuts products and slice in the machine & served to the costumers but after I learn everything about it I already enjoyed it specially dealing with costumers and hearing from them a nice words like they are very satisfied about my service.
Pros
points card
Cons
full time

Other Highland Farms Inc. Employee Reviews

A day at Highland Farms
Front End Cashier (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON25 April 2019
I have handled many transactions in highland farms in various departments including OLG at customer service desk, smart serve certified experience in wine and beer store and cafe, and chocolate shop as a front end cashier. I have been with the company for almost 3 years and now i am studying to be a Pharmacy Assistant. My customers are what brings a smile to my face and keeps me moving forward and motivated.
Productive and helping
Produce Trimmer (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON4 April 2019
A typical day start with displaying tables with fresh produce/fruits.
Workplace culture is enjoyable.Most of the other employees are above 50+ and matured like me.The management always makes certain on selling Fresh produce/fruits etc. etc.,which is something we do not see in other grocery stores.
I learned trimming produces, setting up tables for fruit displays.Management and Manager is always there to assist you in case of doubt.
We work as a family/team here.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Highland Farms Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.