Highland Farms Inc. Employee Review

View all Highland Farms Inc. reviews

Productive and helping
Produce Trimmer (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON4 April 2019
A typical day start with displaying tables with fresh produce/fruits.
Workplace culture is enjoyable.Most of the other employees are above 50+ and matured like me.The management always makes certain on selling Fresh produce/fruits etc. etc.,which is something we do not see in other grocery stores.
I learned trimming produces, setting up tables for fruit displays.Management and Manager is always there to assist you in case of doubt.
We work as a family/team here.

Other Highland Farms Inc. Employee Reviews

A day at Highland Farms
Front End Cashier (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON25 April 2019
I have handled many transactions in highland farms in various departments including OLG at customer service desk, smart serve certified experience in wine and beer store and cafe, and chocolate shop as a front end cashier. I have been with the company for almost 3 years and now i am studying to be a Pharmacy Assistant. My customers are what brings a smile to my face and keeps me moving forward and motivated.
Not a place to improve skills
Baker (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON19 March 2019
Highland Farms gets everything frozen, nothing is made in house.
A typical day would be open boxes and finish baking the product.
It's fairly simple to work there but there wasn't a bakery manager at the time I worked there, and everyone wanted to do things their way which resulted in a very chaotic experience.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Highland Farms Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.