Highland Farms Inc. Employee Review

View all Highland Farms Inc. reviews

Customer Service
Cashier/Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  North York, ON31 October 2018
I enjoyed the people I worked with. It was a friendly and fun atmosphere, and I actually enjoyed going to work each morning.
I felt the leadership team was great as well. They knew all of their employees on a first name basis and tried to make those personal connections. I also enjoyed that fact that the office tried to do community outreach with local organizations.
One of the reasons I’m leaving is that I felt I was not challenged enough at the job. As a new employee in the working world, the company offered me a great opportunity for a good entry level position—one that I’ll always be grateful for. However, after being there for so many years, I felt I wasn’t able to reach my full potential because of a real lack of challenge. There was no room for advancement in the company. While I did enjoy working there and appreciate the skills I developed while with the company, I feel my skill set can be better utilized elsewhere, where my capabilities are more recognized, and there is the opportunity for growth.

Other Highland Farms Inc. Employee Reviews

A day at Highland Farms
Front End Cashier (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON25 April 2019
I have handled many transactions in highland farms in various departments including OLG at customer service desk, smart serve certified experience in wine and beer store and cafe, and chocolate shop as a front end cashier. I have been with the company for almost 3 years and now i am studying to be a Pharmacy Assistant. My customers are what brings a smile to my face and keeps me moving forward and motivated.
Productive and helping
Produce Trimmer (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON4 April 2019
A typical day start with displaying tables with fresh produce/fruits.
Workplace culture is enjoyable.Most of the other employees are above 50+ and matured like me.The management always makes certain on selling Fresh produce/fruits etc. etc.,which is something we do not see in other grocery stores.
I learned trimming produces, setting up tables for fruit displays.Management and Manager is always there to assist you in case of doubt.
We work as a family/team here.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Highland Farms Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.